ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Dream confesses his feelings for you.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay also known as Dreamwastaken or Dre was your best friend. the two of you met four years ago in a random game of bed wars and have been friends ever since. you didn't have a youtube or twitch channel as you preferred to stay behind the scenes and help Clay side his videos or give him advice on editing.

but you were apart of the dream smp per Clays constant bugging. currently you were online playing with Clay, Tommy, Eret, and Punz. the five of you were joking around and talking about the most random things. but Clay was a lot quieter than usual you could tell something was wrong but you didn't want to bring it up in front of everybody because you knew that he was a very private person and if he wanted to talk he would've told you by now.

you figured it was something that he needed to figure out on his own and you respected that. but you had no clue how right you were. Clay was currently trying to rid his head of thoughts about you. he was thinking about how adorable your laugh sounded and how perfect you were.

around a half hour later you decided that it was time for you to log off as it was about twelve am in california where you lived. saying your goodbyes you shut down your computer for the night and went to your bed laying down and going on your phone for a bit before you went to sleep.

twenty minutes later you received a facetime call from Clay answering with a quiet "hi! i thought you were still playing with the boys?"

"no I logged off I wanted to talk to you about something." he spoke while fiddling with his fingers.

"are you alright?" you questioned whole furrowing your eyebrows.

you watched Clay close his eyes for a few seconds before speaking "yeah i'm alright. I just wanted to tell you this before I chickened out. this is something I should tell you in person but I can't wait any longer. I like you, I really fucking like you. I adore you in every way possible. I think you're perfect."

a light blush rose to your cheeks with a small smile. "Clay I like you too."

"you do? I mean you do! that's great. uh where does this leave us?" he spoke

"let's just see where things take us. let's not rush into anything especially when we don't know the next time we'll see one another. but I do wish I was with you right now."

for the rest of the night you two stayed on call and eventually ended up falling asleep forgetting to hang up.

505 words

another request :)

i'm trying to write as much as possible tonight. as i'm going to be busy this weekend studying for the SAT which is in less than a month.

have a good night/day <3

unedited.

written on: 10.29.2020