į¶œįµƒŹ³ įµƒį¶œį¶œā±įµˆįµ‰āæįµ—

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your in a car accident and your boyfriend Clay is your emergency contact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you just got off the phone with your boyfriend Clay. you called him when you got out of work asking him if he wanted you to bring dinner home as you didn't feel like cooking. he agreed asking for chipotle.

settling into your care before driving off you texted your best friend telling her how your day went at work and asking hers how her day was. buckling up shuffling your playlist of music. pulling off while singing along to 'better' by zayn (stream better for clear skin)

while driving you were noticing that there was an awful lot of stupid drivers on the road today. living in florida doesn't help because they're known for having the worst drivers. while waiting at a stop sign looking if the road was clear and not seeing any cars you proceeded. hearing a car horn blare you looked to the left of you seeing a car heading straight towards you not having any time to react feeling the car hit the side of your car. your head bouncing forward hitting the top of your steering wheel immediately knocking you out.

paramedics were immediately called and the car that hit you was a drunk driver. and he tried to leave his car and run away from the scene but was stopped by bystanders. once you got to the hospital they found your information contacting your emergency contact who is your boyfriend Clay.

meanwhile Clay was in the middle of streaming minecraft championship practice with hbomb, sapnap, niki, captainsparklez, and karacorvus. he was helping them practice for parkour before he knew lots of the tricks and tips as he had beaten the course so many times.

hearing his phone ring he told the people in the call he'd be right back and muted also muting for the stream. furrowing his eyebrows at the unfamiliar number answering his phone with a "hello?"

"is this Clay (insert random last name)? the boyfriend of y/n l/n? y/n was in a serious car accident about twenty minutes ago and your needed here immediately."

Clay felt his heart drop to his stomach quickly asking what hospital once figuring out the hospital he hung up. unmuting with a shaky voice he told his stream and the people in the call "i have to go, i'll talk to you guys later." not waiting for replies he left the call and ended the stream. throwing on the closet pair of shoes and grabbing his car keys he was on his way to the hospital.

driving as quickly and safely as possible he got to the hospital within twenty minutes. walking to the front desk telling them your name and they told him that you were in surgery and that he needed to fill out paperwork for you. grabbing the paperwork taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down he started to fill out the paperwork which only took a few minutes returning it to the front desk and took a seat again waiting.

feeling his phone vibrate in his pants pocket he ignored it not bothering to look at it worrying for you. after a long two hour wait a doctor came out and called your name. Clay immediately stood up and walked over to him. the doctor explained your injuries saying you had a concussion, two broken ribs, a fractured wrist in two places, and a nasty cut on your arm.

the doctor led him to your room where you were still knocked out from the surgery. feeling his heart hurt seeing you so hurt and sickly pale. after hearing the doctors instructions for treatment. pulling up a chair closer to your bed holding your hand sighing in relief. after waiting thirty minutes your eyes opened and Clay immediately took notice.

"baby! how are you feeling!" Clay exclaimed. groggily you opened your mouth to reply but felt your throat too dry to talk reaching for the water bottle you saw sitting in Clay's lap. he handed you it and you took a few big sips. and then answered him "I feel so sore I barely remember what happened." Clay explained that you were in a car accident.

finally after a few days you were able to return home with a panicky Clay watching every one of your movements.  after you settled into the bedroom laying down feeling tired you went to sleep.

Clay finally decided that it'd be time to check his phone and his social media's. not wanting to check because he knew his failed his team by skipping out on minecraft championships because he didn't want to leave you at the hospital alone.

opening imessage he saw a bunch of texts from Sapnap asking why he left and why he wasn't answering. Clay replied with the truth. reading George's messages about why he didn't respond and minecraft championship he felt bad but he didn't regret staying with you. telling George the same thing he told Sapnap.

opening twitter he saw a bunch of mentions from his fans disappointed that he skipped out on minecraft championship and a few worried messages from some fans. deciding not to reply to any individual messages he tweeted out a message to everyone from his main account.

@DreamWasTaken: first and foremost I would  like to apologize to all my fans and my teammates. I'm sorry I let you all down skipping out on the tournament. 1/?

@DreamWasTaken: I should have told someone that I wasn't participating as I knew a day before. a big thank you to Mefs who took my place. 2/?

@DreamWasTaken: my girlfriend that you guys did not know about was in a major car accident. I was too worried about her and her health to check on anything. 3/?

@DreamWasTaken: she had to had major surgery about four days ago and she finally got home today. she's doing alright, recovering well. I should go back to my normal schedule soon. Thank you once again i'm sorry. 4/4

1046 words
this is the longest one i've ever written. it's not edited but it's probably one of my favorites so far. remember to send requests :)
take care of yourself <3