ˢᵒᶠᵗ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your at your boyfriend Tommy's house while he's streaming and you have a sudden urge for attention.
warnings: swearing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were laying on tommy's bed scrolling on your phone. while he was playing among us. Tommy was currently streaming among us with a bunch of his friends.

"Wilbur I told you not to kill me! I wasn't the imposter it was Ph1lza minecraft!" Tommy screamed while Wilbur was laughing.

you were feeling cold so you got up to grab one of Tommy's hoodies. it was one of the rare times where he didn't have his face cam on so you were able to roam around his room freely. it smelled just like his cologne which comforted you while you waited for your boyfriend to finish gaming so you could cuddle. Tommy saw you and shot you a quick smile but quickly got distracted by the game trying to complete his tasks before the time ran out.

after hours of waiting for Tommy you were started to feel lonely so you moved closer to him pulling a chair next to him. in response Tommy muted his mic and softly muttered "hi y/n/n what's wrong?" in which you responded with "I wanna cuddle with you" "one more round" Tommy promised.

one more round turned into two then three. you started to become more and more tired and annoyed as you just wanted to cuddle with your boyfriend and fall asleep.

Tommy was too busy with his game to notice you dragging your chair closer to his until he felt your head hit his shoulder and your arm wrapped around his upper bicep. Tommy muted or so he thought he did and pulled you into a hug on his lap muttering "I'm sorry baby I promise this is the last round I promise I mean it." he pressed a kiss to the top of your head holding you close while you soaked up the warmth he was emitting feeling sleepier by the minute. all you did was let out a quiet hum of acknowledgment.

Tommy went to say something else but was interrupted by Wilbur asking "Tommy who is that? since when do you have a girlfriend?" he continued to rant saying "how does the child have a girlfriend before i do"

Tommy laughed before replying "yes my girlfriend is here but I need to go now it's getting pretty late and she's very tired practically falling asleep on top of me as we speak."

with that being said Tommy ended his stream and shut down his computer. "come on y/n/n let's go cuddle" Tommy spoke in your ear softly. without saying anything you got up and walked towards his bed getting under the covers holding your arms out for him to come cuddle you and he complied immediately. pulling you close and telling you "goodnight i love you" you sleepily replied "love you too"

you and Tommy fell asleep before realizing Wilbur tweeted something about Tommy.

@WilburSoot: the child is going soft for his girlfriend. no yelling but speaking softly how has this happened.

518 words.