ˡⁱᶠᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: the story of your love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first meeting:

it was your first day at a new high school practically across the country in England. you moved from Brighton to all the way to Manchester. (idk where Tubbo lives but for the sake of this oneshot its Manchester) the change was something that you weren't used to. you loved living in Brighton it's all you knew since you were born there. ripped away from it after sixteen years you were upset.

once semi unpacking your new room you decided to take your dog out for a walk to try and clear your head and prepare yourself for the first day of school tomorrow. you were joining in the middle of the school year to make everything worse. everyone already had their friends established and you were afraid you wouldn't fit in.

after walking about ten minutes you reached a park fairly close to your house. noticing nobody around you decided to unleash your dog to play fetch. tossing the ball for them to chase after you laughed seeing them toss it around before bringing it back for you to throw. not paying you didn't realize that your dog sped off towards a teenage boy who was completely unaware.

"watch out" you screamed the boy looked up from his phone and saw the dog coming towards him bending down to pet the dog and hold them in place for you to come and collect them. apologizing you said "i'm so sorry she normally never does this, i'm y/n i just moved here"

the boy replied "hi i'm Toby! it's okay your dog is so cute. what school are you going to?" figuring out that you two were attending the school you exchanged numbers and talked for a few minutes before you had to head back home.

neither of you knew that this would be the start of something great.

realizing your feelings:

you were walking home from school with Toby talking about his plans for his next stream on the dream smp. "yeah! me and Tommy need to get the discs back from Drem" Toby said. laughing you shook head not really understanding the reasoning behind but you were happy to see him talk and joke around.

slightly shoving Toby as he said something stupid while laughing you two heard thunder and felt a few rain droplets fall onto your heads. "fuck" you muttered realizing you didn't have a jacket as you didn't think you'd need one.

Toby realized this and without thinking he pulled his hoodie off and handed it to you telling you to put it on because he didn't want you to get sick. blushing you took the hoodie and pulled it on. it fell to mid thigh and smelt like vanilla and cinnamon just like Toby.

something sparked inside the two of you in that moment. you saw the boy who became your best friend over the past few months as your crush. and Toby saw the pretty girl wearing his hoodie which made his stomach flutter. neither of you realizing what that meant until you got home and fell asleep texting each other. realizing you've got it bad.

first date:

waking up a few weeks later on a saturday morning you felt relieved that there was no school. yesterday was the last day of school before winter break. checking your phone for any notifications you saw a text from Toby