ᶜˡⁱⁿᵍʸ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: clingy reader while Tommy is streaming.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your boyfriend Tommy was streaming at the moment and you were waiting for him to finish. the two of you had plans to finish watching the harry potter movies. but you were starting to get impatient and just wanted your boyfriends attention feeling extra clingy.

he was supposed to end the stream about an hour ago but got too caught up in the conversation he was having with a few members of the dream smp. they were joking around and having a good time but you didn't mind. you could watch the movies at anytime, you were happy your boyfriend was enjoying himself.

moving closer to your boyfriend out of frame his face cam you sat on the ground next to his chair. placing your head on the side of his thigh and you felt his hand gently rub your head affectionately for a moment before it moved away.

Tommy muted his mic for both the discord call and stream and turned his camera off for a moment before looking at you and speaking "you alright y/n?"

nodding your head and looking up at him with a smile before yawning slightly. Tommy laughed lightly leaning down and pressing a kiss to the top of your head before returning to his stream and friends.

you were wearing one of Tommy's hoodies that he never touched and had a pair of shorts on underneath. his hoodie smelt just like him which added to the sleepiness you felt. moving even closer to your boyfriend to where you were sitting as close to him as possible.

watching your boyfriend play minecraft and listening to him talk made you feel content. closing your eyes and resting your head on his leg you were almost asleep. your boyfriends hand occasionally gently playing with your hair which soothed you even more.

after about twenty minutes you stood up from the ground and sat in your boyfriends lap not caring if anyone saw. your boyfriend looked at you smiling letting out a laugh saying "wondering when you where gonna do that."

he wrapped his arms around your waist. reaching beside him on the floor where you previously sat and grabbed the throw blanket wrapping it around you protecting you from the cameras view. pressing a kiss to your shoulder as he couldn't reach your head because it was hidden in his neck.

Tommy ignored all the comments and donations mentioning it and continued to play minecraft and talking to his friends. he noticed that you were asleep about twenty minutes later and started to quiet down.

"Tommy? is that a girl in your lap?" Wilbur asked him which made everyone in the call go silent waiting for the teenagers answer.

"it's my girlfriend Wilburrr" he stated dragging out the r to annoying the older boy. everyone in the call started to ask questions but Tommy simply ignored them and laughed. he continued to stream for another half hour before deciding to end the stream and said goodnight to his friends shutting down his pc.

gently standing up holding you close to his chest he laid you on his bed softly. pulling the blankets up to your chest making sure you were comfortable pressing a kiss to your head before standing up and getting himself ready for bed.

585 words

hi, hope everyone's doing good. make sure to eat and stay hydrated <3

i've updated three days in a row that's pretty cool.

unedited

written on 11.28.2020