ʰᵒᵒᵈⁱᵉ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you love to steal your boyfriend Nick's hoodies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waking up you grabbed the first thing you saw to throw over your tank top and shorts. on your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth you realized that you were wearing your boyfriends grey hoodie. it was his favorite and he barely let you wear it. but since he forgot it the night before you claimed it as your own and it'll will now be going into your closet part of the collection.

heading into your kitchen to make breakfast. you grabbed a pot from the lower cabinet and a spatula. also grabbing an everything bagel and two pieces of sausage you turned the stove on. putting butter into the pan letting it melt while you buttered your bagel. placing the bagel and sausage into the pan you let it cook. once the bagel was toasted you flipped it and took a piece of cheese laying it on top of it and place the sausage making a sandwich. (i'm literally so hungry rn as i'm writing this)

eating your breakfast while opening twitter scrolling down your timeline replying to some tweets and liking some. after twenty minutes you went to take a shower placing Nick's hoodie on your bed. one long hot shower later you got dressed into another one of Nick's hoodies but this time it was red and a pair of black leggings.

you promised your boyfriend that you would go to his house and stream with him today so you were on your way there. once you reached his house he met you at the front door greeting you with a soft kiss on your lips and pulling you into a tight hug.

gently grabbing your hand he dragged you to his room where his streaming set up was. he told you the stream was already ready and he just needed to hit start. hitting live once you both got comfortable and turning facecam on you two waited for viewers and quickly they started to pile in.

"hi everyone" Nick greeted "I'm here with my girlfriend aka the hoodie thief as you all know her" because you were always seen in his hoodies and he always jokingly complained  to his fans that his hoodies were disappearing.  (I was rewatching Sapnaps stream from a couple days ago and he had his face cam on but lowkey am I the only one who thinks his face doesn't match his voice? like not in a bad way)

waving at the camera softly muttering "hello" as you were still extremely shy on camera. Nick told the viewers that you two would be answering a few questions while he was waiting for his team to practice for MCC.

a donation came through and the message read:
sorry i'm new but why is she the hoodie thief?

before you could open your mouth Nick was already answering "she always steals my hoodies! i have none left and you wanna know where they are her closet!" he exclaimed.

you blushed before looking at your boyfriend telling
him "they're so comfortable and soft" then looking at the screen telling chat "boys clothes are comfier than women's." in which many people agreed.

Nick smiled and shook his head and joined the discord channel his team was in greeting them while you talked to chat a bit.

561 words
hi everyone! updates might slow down a little bit i normally post once a day but i have a huge midterm thursday and an essay due friday that i have not started on. i also had state testing tuesday so i'm a little bit worn out on writing for the moment but i'll try my best to have a few posts for this weekend. also take care of yourself everyone make sure you eat and stay hydrated. also don't overwork yourself mental health is extremely important. <3
written 9.24.20