ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you want attention while your boyfriend Punz is playing video games.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tonight you were feeling extremely needy. like you had a sudden urge for attention just wanting to be held by your boyfriend. I mean who wouldn't, have you seen him?

laying on your shared bed, bored out of your mind waiting for your boyfriend to finish streaming, so you could bother him. he was streaming among us like he did almost everyday. he's been streaming for almost four hours and you were getting extremely impatient.

but he was practicing for faze clan tournament hoping to get first place and you knew this was really important to him. from the bed you were able to see your boyfriends computer screen that was displaying the game. noticing that his little character was dead. you knew what you were gonna do.

he didn't have his facecam on for this stream thankfully. standing from the bed you made your way over to his desk standing next to his chair debating your next move. crouching down you made your way underneath his arms and made yourself comfortable on his lap.

sitting on his lap facing his chest with your legs wrapped around his that were resting underneath the desk. and placing your head on his shoulder angled to where you would be able to see his face. surprised but Luke let you get comfortable before wrapping his arms around your waist clicking the mute key on his keyboard before speaking.

"you alright baby comfortable?" letting out a soft chuckle which made his chest vibrate and smiling down at you. in which you sent a shy smile back at him leaning up for a quick kiss. he obviously had other ideas and captured your lips with his for a long passionate kiss. the stream long forgotten.

a few minutes later you finally broke the kiss pulling away for air. your lips swollen from the intense kiss but a smile on your face. your boyfriend noticed letting out a laugh before softly muttering "I love you" in which you replied with a soft "I love you too."

finally unmuting on his team apologizing saying he got distracted while sending you a cheeky smile. resting your head in the crook of his neck you closed your eyes listening to the laughter and talking that emitted from your boyfriend above you.

half an hour later you fell asleep soothed by the vibrations of his chest. Luke didn't notice you fell asleep for a good twenty minutes before he looked down and saw. a soft smile on his face he pressed a kiss to the top of your head muttering a quick goodnight to your sleeping figure. he made sure to keep his voice down to ensure that you didn't wake up.

500 words.

hi everyone! hope you're all having a great day <3

thank you so much for 100k+ readers it means the world to me.

surprisingly edited be proud of me.

written on 10.21.2020