ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ'ˢ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you're Dreams older sister and dating Technoblade but somehow your brother didn't know.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were Dreams older sister who didn't like to be the spot light. people didn't even know Dream had an older sister as he was a pretty private person. you moved across the country to california for college when you turned eighteen.

you were in your final year of college at twenty-three and in a stable relationship with you're boyfriend Technoblade. Technoblade also happened to be extremely private and didn't like to put his personal life out on the internet which lead to almost no one knowing he had a girlfriend besides his closest friends. you never really through to tell your brother who your boyfriend was as it never came up.

currently your boyfriend was streaming on the dream smp while you were in the living room playing with the dog. (I saw he had a dog in an older stream but idk if he still does.) throwing the rope toy across the apartment while waiting for the dog to bring it back praising them as they did each time.

half an hour later your phone started to die and you realized that you left your charger in your boyfriends office. not thinking much of it you stood up and went into the office not knowing he had his face cam on for probably the first time ever his stream saw you walk into the room.

which caused him to say "uh that's my girlfriend she's pretty shy so I don't think she'll say hi but anyways let's continue chat." he said trying to change the subject but the chat was going on about how pretty you were as they had seen your face.

once you were back in the living room laying on the couch with you phone plugged into the charger you received a call from your brother about twenty minutes later. thinking nothing of it you answered with a quick hi before he started to yell "YOU'RE DATING TECHNO? WHAT THE FUCK SINCE WHEN? HOW DID I NOT KNOW MY OWN SISTER WAS DATING MY COMPETITION!"

laughing you replied "it never came up?"

"in all seriousness does he treat you right? you love him? Clay spoke seriously. in which you replied "he's amazing Clay, he treats me perfectly he's so sweet."
Clay smiled knowing that you were in good hands. he knew that Techno was a good guy and the monotone persona was something that he did for content.

469 words

another request

i struggled writing this one quite a bit tbh. it's not my favorite thing but i like it.

double update! also i posted a face reveal earlier so around 150 of you know what I look like which is kinda exciting.

fundy one shots next ?

unedited

written on 10.27.2020