ᵃʳᵗ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader is a small animator on youtube and a fan points their art out to Fundy on stream.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in your free time you like to create art for different youtubers. you had a youtube channel with around five thousand subscribers where you'd upload a time lapse of you making the art. you also had a twitter in which you posted the art to get some recognization. art was something that you always loved but you found your passion in animating. it was your favorite style to make art in. (I know nothing about art i'm sorry)

currently you were working on a bunch of different dream smp animations. they included ones from the war to ones about Tubbo building his bee farm. you never expected anyone from the smp to ever come across it but one night someone showed Fundy while he was on stream.

it was a thursday night and Fundy was streaming something random on the smp with media share on. and a fan sent in a media share of your art. Fundy thought it was super cool and asked his chat for your twitter handle, he ended up messaging you later that night asking you if you could make emotes for his twitch chat and of course you agreed.

over the course of the next few weeks the two of you became pretty good friends. you also found out that you both lived in the Netherlands (imagine if you don't) and made plans to meet up soon at his apartment.

waking up a couple days later you took a quick shower and changed into a simple but cute outfit consisting of your favorite shirt and pants with a cute pair of shoes. after eating a quick breakfast you were in your way to his apartment. getting in your car and buckling up sending Floris a quick text that you were on your way before starting the forty minute drive.

an hour later you reached his apartment a little late due to the amount of traffic on the road. unbuckling and turning the car engine off you got out of the car locking it before walking away towards the staircase up to his apartment. standing outside his door you took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

the door opened a minute later and there Floris stood with a smile on his face "hi y/n come in" he said opening the door wider allowing you to walk into the apartment. once the two of you stood in the apartment he pulled you into a hug in which you returned with a smile on your face.

the two of you made your way to the living room and sat on his sofa and began talking "you know you're really good at art" he complimented. you smile softly before thanking him. the two of you spent the rest of the evening talking and getting to know each other better. when it was around dinner time he ordered food from your favorite restaurant on uber eats for you two to eat. eventually the two of you lost track of time and spent the night entranced by one another.

over the course of the next few months the two of you met up multiple times a week and gained feelings for one another. one night you were watching a movie but Fundy was barely paying attention as he was trying to gather the courage to tell you that he had feelings for you.

taking a deep breath he spoke gathering your attention from the movie  "y/n? I really like you a lot and it's okay if you don't feel the same but I felt that I needed to tell you." you didn't reply but instead you tilted your head up capturing his lips with yours for a short but sweet kiss that told him all he needed to know.

a few dates later he finally managed to work up the courage to make your relationship official. most days were spent by him streaming or coding something for a youtube video while you made art for his twitch channel or his thumbnails. always being one another's biggest supporter silently thanking that one fan who sent in your artwork as a media share which was the start of your happy relationship.

793 words

another request :)

first fundy imagine!

i have five more requests for fundy alone. i have zero requests for george, punz, or sapnap so feel free to send in requests for them.

hope you're taking care of yourself. and if no one told you today i love you & i'm proud of you <3

ps. if you saw me publish this the first time, no you didn't.

unedited

written on 10.29.2020