ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Punz with a short reader.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were quite short, a lot shorter than your boyfriend Punz who was six feet tall. which led to him being a bit over protective. he always wanted you to be safe and felt that it was his job to
protect you, the love of his life. (imagine you're short if not)

you were currently laying on the couch in the living room of his apartment while he was practicing for minecraft championship with his team Kara, CaptainPuffy, and Illumina. he really wanted to do good in the tournament as he had been looking forward to it for months.

his apartment was always on the chillier side as all he wore were sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts, you rarely ever saw him in a short sleeve shirt. laying on the couch under a random blanket you were still cold. debating whether or not to go up and go grab one of your boyfriends sweatshirts.

standing up you walked towards his bedroom trying to be as quiet as possible not wanting to interrupt Luke. you made your way into his closet throwing on his white sweatshirt with red writing on the front. letting the sweater shirt fall down to your knees past your shorts and the sleeves went past your fingertips.

not knowing that he had started streaming and you walked behind him on your quest to get a sweater. his chat was spamming him with questions asking who was behind him. Punz laughed it off and saying that you were his girlfriend. his fans knew that he had a girlfriend but you never appeared on stream.

sighing in content you made your way back into your boyfriends room and towards his bed. but before you could make it there your boyfriend gently grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on his lap. he made sure to pull the sweatshirt as far down as it could covering your bare skin as he didn't want chat seeing your thighs.

you giggled and shook your head at your boyfriends behavior knowing that he was being overprotective and the camera couldn't even see your legs but you let him be. hiding your face in his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist continuing to play dodgebolt practice.

a few moments later you felt your boyfriend press a kiss to the top of your head and he spoke knowing that he was muted for both the stream and discord call.

"i love when you steal my hoodies you're gorgeous. my tiny baby. i love you." and pressed a soft but quick kiss to your lips.

"i love you" you spoke with a small smile on your face. your boyfriend smiled at you before unmuting his stream and in the discord call.

484 words

double update!

have a great night/day!

remember to eat & drink <3

unedited.

written on 11.23.2020