ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you're on your period and your boyfriend Wilbur tries his best to take care of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were in a bad mood because you had just gotten your period for the second time this month. with tears in your eyes about to cry you went to find your boyfriend Wilbur. he was in his office about to start streaming but you went right to him for a hug. without questioning you he complied wrapping his arms around you asking "what's wrong baby?"

you replied "i got my period again" trying to hide a laugh he replied "isn't that a good thing?" because the two of you had no plans for a child anytime soon. but when you told him it was the second time this month he got concerned. curiously asking "if you got it twice this month does it mean it won't come the next month?" shaking your head no saying you'll still get it the next month. (this was a real question my best friend asked me last night)

pulling away from the hug slightly Wilbur spoke softly "I'll go run to the shops real quick" agreeing you pulled away heading straight to the bedroom crawling under the covers trying to recreate the feeling of your boyfriends arms wrapped around you. half hour later Wilbur returned with a bag of goodies.

inside the bag was your preferred pads/tampons, your favorite candy, and a little stuffed bear. tearing up you made grabby hands for your boyfriend. he chuckled but complied laying next to you on top the comforters pulling you into his chest and started to gently rub your back that was sore due to period pains.

removing one of his hands for a minute he opened twitter and typed out a tweet reading

@WilburSoot: no stream tonight sorry for the last minute notification. something came up that I need to attend to. I'll do an extra long stream tomorrow.

once satisfied with the tweet he hit send putting his phone down on the nightstand. gently maneuvering his body from underneath yours to get up and change his clothes. you let out a soft whine saying "no don't leave me" grabbing his arm, speaking softly Wilbur replied "baby i'm just going to change" pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

he quickly threw on a pair of grey sweatpants throwing his jeans into the laundry hamper across the room and removing his hoodie leaving him in a plain white t shirt, taking his famous maroon beanie off and shaking out his soft brown curls.

laying back down in bed next to your underneath the blankets this time you cling to him. grabbing a fistful of his shirt in your hands resting your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat trying to distract yourself from the pain you were feeling. Wilbur started to run your back again and softly began to sing 'sweet creature' by Harry Styles.

listening to him sing and the feeling of his chest vibrate lulled you to sleep temporarily forgetting about the pain. Wilbur kept singing to you and rubbing your back until he was sure you fell asleep. once he was sure he closed his eyes and went to sleep. whenever he woke up throughout the night he made sure to check on you making sure you were sleeping soundly.

610 words
i wrote this imagine based off of me on my period lol. i got it twice this month and i literally started to cry. last night i crawled into my big sisters bed at like 11pm and she just held me rubbing my head and i fell asleep.
written 9.29.20