ᵃᵇˢᵒˡᵘᵗᵉˡʸ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: insecure fundy

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Floris!" you called down the hallway, hoping to get his attention. but when a few moments passed with no answer, you made your way down the hall.

"dinners ready" you spoke when you reached his office knowing that he was coding something for a new video.

but when you looked into the room properly you saw him sitting on his gaming chair looking at the screen tears in his eyes.

he looked up at you and quickly tried to blink away the tears but you had already saw them. walking closer to him you crouched down in front of him and spoke softly

"floris love why are you crying? are you frustrated?"

he took a deep breath before replying with his voice sounding scratchy

"uh i was look through some tweets and people were saying some rude things." pointing at the monitor which had twitter opened with many nasty tweets about his appearance. words may seem really simple but they hold so much power.

you stood from your position on the floor and sat on his lap looking him in the eyes and said

"love none of those things are true. i love you so much, you're absolutely perfect" placing your hands on his cheeks wiping away the tears that had fallen and hugging him tightly to your chest wishing that you could shield him from the mean words.

standing from his lap you gently pulled him up and told him to make his way into the kitchen to eat some food. meanwhile you stayed back in his office and blocked the accounts that said rude things and closed twitter before following him.

walking down the hallway into the kitchen seeing your boyfriend sitting at the table waiting for you. grabbing two plates you put food on both of them and handed him one setting yours down next to it before grabbing water for the two of you.

dinner was quiet but Floris was tired from coding all day and you knew he wasn't in a great mood to talk so you just held his free hand and ate your dinner. a few minutes later you both finished eating and Floris did the dishes while you cleaned up the kitchen.

after cleaning the kitchen the two of you made your way to the living room. you sat on the couch and Floris laid down next to you with his head in your lap and turned on a random youtube video. you gently ran your hand through his hair until he fell asleep in your lap. soon after he fell asleep you did as well.

517 words

i wrote this yesterday and was supposed to publish it but wattpad was acting up.

i'm not a big fan of how this turned out but hopefully you all still like it. it was originally 270 words and i had to add a lot more cuz i thought it was way too short which in my opinion ruined it.

hope everyone's having a great night/day. make sure you eat & drink something.

unedited

written on 12.11.2020