ᶜᵘᵈᵈˡᵉˢ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: cuddling with your boyfriend Clay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the two of you were laying in bed watching mrbeasts newest video last to leave wins 800,000 islands keeps it. you were both debating whether you would ever want to live on a private island. you said that to you would not want to because you thought it'd be a hassle to bring supplies or to pay for transportation off the island. plus you were pretty scared of open water.

while Clay thought it'd be pretty cool but he wouldn't want to live there forever maybe for a vacation because internet wouldn't be able to be set up and then he couldn't continue youtube which he loved doing with a passion. speaking of youtube he was ranting about his latest video speed runner vs four hunters. he thought he won but Sapnap killed him first before he got the achievement.

pulling the blankets closer to your chin and cuddling closer to Clay resting your head on his chest feeling the vibrations as he spoke. Clay felt you move closer and smiled pressing a kiss to your forehead. for some reason Clay was always warm not that he was sick or anything but his body temperature was naturally warm. living in florida didn't help as he was always hot when he stepped out of the house. but it made cuddling with him amazing.

closing out of youtube you watched Clay open twitter and begin scrolling down his timeline liking some fanart tweets. and replying to a few of his fans tweets as well before sending out a tweet that read

@dreamwastaken2: I wanna make October a collab month and do as many collabs with other creators as I can (On their channel not mine)

If you are interested and have an idea let me know, I'll slot you in > : ) Minecraft community is awesome :D

you looked at him questioning why he wanted to collab with other  youtubers because he normally only collabed with Sapnap, George, and Bad with the exception of a few smp members. he responded with he was grateful for all of his fans and he wanted to shine some light on some smaller creators hoping to help them gain some more popularity.

hearing his reply made your heart swell with pride not understanding how he could be so kind. Clay didn't show it to the public very but he was an extremely kind and caring person. he wanted the best for everyone and everything. online he comes off as overconfident but in real life he was the sweetest person you'd ever meet.

he was also a big softy he loved cuddling with you but he'd never admit it but you could tell by his actions. whenever you'd tried to get out of his grip he'd hold you tighter and playfully argue with you about letting you go and beg you to stay and cuddle with him.

a few hours later after many weird conversations you finally fell asleep wrapped in your boyfriends arms practically laying on top of him. not that he minded he thought it was kind of cute wrapping his arms around you and putting his phone down he decided that he'd try and get some sleep to. the two of you slept the night away peacefully cuddled in each others arms happy.

594 words

last night when I was about to fall asleep I had four ideas for different one shots I have three fully completed ones sitting in my draft waiting to be published. have a good day <3.

written on: 9.20.20