āæā±įµŹ°įµ—įµįµƒŹ³įµ‰

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you and your boyfriend George haven't officially announced that the two of you were dating and the two of you liked to tease his fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laying in bed waiting for your boyfriend George to join you after he finished filming with Dream. they were filming a video for George's channel where they have to best minecraft but Dream is a horse. you could hear George yelling at Dream from down the hallway.

watching the new amazon prime show called utopia. it was only the first episode but it was going really well. you were feeling extra tired as you weren't sleeping well the past few nights. you've had these weird nightmares that really freak you out. but you didn't want to fall asleep without George because normally when you were with him you slept peacefully. he's been filming these past couple nights with Dream and Sapnap because of the time differences.

after another episode you gave in, plugging your phone into the charger and resting it on the nightstand besides your bed. closing your eyes falling asleep almost immediately.

two hours later George opened the door to the bedroom and saw you sleeping. slightly smiling shutting the door softly and quietly changing his clothes. sliding into bed next to you, trying his best not to wake you up. in your sleep you felt his body next to yours immediately clinging him resting your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

a few hours later you woke with your heart
pounding and a few sweat droplets on your forehead. trying to slow down your breathing before it woke George up. when you started to calm down you tried to go back to sleep but were unable to.

after tossing and turning for thirty minutes you finally caved and turned towards George. looking at him softly patting his chest whispering "George" a few times until he answered. he answered sleepily muttering "baby?"

feeling bad for waking him up you explained to
him that you had another nightmare for probably the fourth night that week. concerned George sleepily sat up rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn.
opening his arms he motioned for you to come closer. complying you moved into his arms settling against his chest listening to his heartbeat.

George pressed a kiss to your forehead before asking "do you wanna talk about it?" shaking your head no and saying that you just want to sleep. laying down while gently holding you to his chest George began to rub your back in circular motions. you closed your eyes feeling a lot safer knowing that George was awake holding you.

almost falling asleep you whispered to George "I love you" hearing a reply almost immediately from him "I love you more." too tired to argue you hummed in disagreement. feeling his chest vibrate due to him softly laughing at you. with a small smile on your face you fell asleep. after George made sure you were asleep he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

532 words
hi it's extremely late and this isn't proof read but I wasn't able to get this out earlier so I felt bad. also feel free to send some requests in because i'm running out of ideas to write.