ˢˡᵉᵉᵖʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your laying in your boyfriends bed watching him stream but fall asleep during it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you had a bad day at college failing a test you were sure you were gonna get at least a B on. you had spent a few hours for the past few days preparing for the test and studying using the study guide that the professor had given you. unlucky for you the teacher didn't follow the study guide for the exam only putting half of what you studied for on the exam.

this morning before you left for class Nick texted you asking if you would go to his house after class and you agreed. you were currently in your car buckling up getting ready to drive off. before pulling out of your parking spot you texted Nick that you were on your way and he responded with "okay be safe I love you, i'm streaming."

the fans didn't know about you and Nick dating as you guys didn't want to tell them until you both were sure that the relationship was going to work out but the two of you had plans to tell them soon. the drive to Nick's house from your college was about forty five minutes with traffic but as the roads were clear you got to his house within thirty minutes.

when you got to his house you used the spare key that he gave you a few weeks ago to let yourself into his house. you walked in greeted his mom with a hug and made small talk with her for a few minutes. grabbing two granola bars and two bottles of water one you and Nick you made your way upstairs.

opening the door quietly you made your way into his room making sure to shut the door softly. you walked near his desk and put the granola bar and water down for him to grab whenever he was ready for it. Nick shot you a smile and pressed a kiss to your cheek as he was arguing with a Dream and George about the manhunt videos.

after taking off your shoes and leaving them on his shoe rack near the door you made your way to his bed and plopped down softly letting out a quiet sigh in relief as you were exhausted from school. crawling under the blankets you inhaled the faint scent of your boyfriends cologne on the blankets. Nick was looking over at you with a smile on his face happy seeing you so relaxed after knowing about the stressful day you had.

once you were comfortable on the bed you took out your phone and started to scroll on instagram liking and commenting on a few posts here and there. if you weren't already tired before you definitely were feeling it now. putting down your phone you watched Nick stream with a small smile on your face.

without meaning to you soon fell asleep. it took awhile for Nick to notice that you fell asleep as he was so engrossed in the conversation but when he did he made sure to quiet down in an attempt not to wake you up.

after another hour or so Nick finally ended his stream and left the call with the boys shutting down his pc. stretching in hair chair he let a big yawn now noticing how tired he was. silently standing up he made his way to his bed and lifted the blankets slowly crawling under being extremely careful not to wake you up. the second you felt his body next to yours even in your sleep you cuddled closer to him sighing. Nick fell asleep within minutes happy that you were finally getting some well deserved rest.

647 words.
hi guys! i hope you're all taking care of yourself. remember not to overwork yourself and give yourself time to relax.