ᵗᵒᵒ ᶠᵃʳ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Tommy goes too far while joking on stream, fight ensues after.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what girlfriend? i don't have a girlfriend chat. i don't like woman. the only woman i like is the queen." Tommy spoke to his stream. his chat was well aware that the two of you have been dating for the past year, but when Tommy said that it sparked rumors that the two of you had broken up. which wasn't the case.

whenever a message or donation asked if you two were still together he replied with "i don't know nobody" which pissed you off. you knew he was joking but sometimes he could take jokes too far.

you were in the same room as Tommy on his bed watching him  stream when all of this was said. but you didn't say anything as you didn't want to start a fight on stream for thousands of people to hear. so you laid there on his bed waiting for the stream to end getting more and more annoyed as time went on.

forty five minutes later his stream finally ended. Tommy let out a big sigh and fell back in his chair and spinning in it facing his bed where you laid. stretching his arms out a hug gesturing for you to come here. but you gave him one look and sighed turning away ignoring him.

Tommy's face scrunched up in confusion before he muttered "y/n? baby?" brushing it off as you were tired he stood up and walked near you and sat on the bed next to you.

"leave me alone Tommy, remember you don't know nobody" you spoke with an attitude.

"it was a joke! a bit, you know i always have bits for my stream. i didn't mean it!" he said.

"sometimes you and your stupid bits go too far Tommy. now everyone thinks we broke up and i'm getting sent a bunch of hate saying i broke your heart. go away Tommy, i don't wanna talk to you right now."

Tommy signed and ran his hands down his face and pulled at his hair. "fuck" he muttered under his breath too quiet for you to hear it. pulling out his phone he opened twitter and typed out a tweet.

@tommyinnit: no me and y/n did not break up. we are still together. stop sending hate to her. everything on the stream was a stupid bit that got taken out of context.

as you read the tweet you heard Tommy sniffle. your heart breaking slightly you started to speak.

"Tommy" but got caught off almost immediately by him

"y/n please i don't wanna lose you over this. i love you so much. i'm so sorry, i'm so stupid." he looked at you with red tear stained eyes.

"baby it's okay, i love you." you spoke softly moving towards the crying boy wrapping your arms around his waist hugging him tightly. in return you felt his arms wrap around you and felt his press multiple kisses to the top of your head while repeatedly whispering apologies.

553 words

hope everyone's had a great day <3

400k readers! thankyouuu, i love you all

also PLEASE send in some requests for people other than Tommy. all the requests i have are for Tommy.

unedited

written on 11.26.2020