Ė”įµ’āæįµ įµˆā±Ė¢įµ—įµƒāæį¶œįµ‰

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you and your boyfriend Punz are in a long distance relationship and you surprise
him.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was currently five am and you were in the airport sitting outside of the gate for your plane waiting to board. shaking your leg and checking the time before realizing you had another forty five minutes before boarding started. (i spelt boarding wrong and my phone corrected it to balding lmao)

deciding to go get a snack from the little store right next to your gate you stood up and made your way over there. once inside you started to look around spending a few moments to scan through the available options and settled for your favorite snack and drink.

once paying you made your way back to the gate and sat down once again and started to scroll through your phone. knowing your boyfriend was asleep you sent him a good morning text for him to see whenever he woke up. he thought you were working an early shift that day so if you didn't answer your phone nothing would be suspected.

boarding your flight thirty minutes later you put in a pair of headphones and closed your eyes to sleep through the long/short flight to Massachusetts (thank you gigi for correcting me <3)

the flight went by surprisingly very quick and smoothly. grabbing your suitcase from the overhead compartment you made your way to the baggie claim. while on your way there you ordered an uber on your phone so it would be outside waiting for you.

a couple minutes later you were finally on your way to your boyfriend apartment. feeling excited but nervous you checked your phone noticing that your boyfriend texted you to have a great day at work almost two hours ago. forty minutes passed and you reached your boyfriends partner and grabbed your bags to make your bag upstairs.

placing your bags against the wall near his door you pressed the button to ring the doorbell. taking a step back you waited. the door opened and there stood Luke in a sweatshirt and random pair of basketball shorts and a head full of his messy dirty blonde locks. "y/n!" he immediately took notice and pulled you into his arms for a hug holding you close he mumbled "oh my god you're here." he pulled away slightly to get a better look at you before quietly saying "it's really you" and hugged you right to his chest again.

after holding you for a few more seconds he pulled away and ushered you inside his apartment and he followed behind shortly after grabbing your suitcases. settling in a few hours later the two of you were laid in his bed cuddling enjoying the silence.

his arms were wrapped around you with you practically on top of his chest. you snuggled closer to him taking in the feeling of being so close to him after not seeing him for many months. "how did i get so lucky" you heard Luke mutter softly taking to himself before he pressed a soft kiss to the top of your head pulling the blankets around you tighter to ensure that you were warm.

541 words

hi hi! so sorry i took a short break. i was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

anyways uh i turned 17 friday and my boyfriend wasn't able to see me because he was working and we finally saw each other today after a pretty long while. so he came over to my house and bought me wendys and gave me my gift. it was the sweetest thing ever it was one of those sunflower necklaces that opened and said you are my sunshine, a gold rose, some candy, and a few of his old shirts cuz he knows i love them. i literally feel like this oneshot how did i get so lucky.

no more relationship talk. i hope everyone's doing good!

unedited.

written on 11.8.2020