ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Tommy's in denial about his crush on you until he comes to a realization one day.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was never one to be open about his feelings. which is why he always denied that he liked you. to be far he was a teenage boy and he didn't know what love felt like. but he knew every time he spoke to you it made his stomach flutter. but he always brushed it off trying to push those thoughts to the back of his head.

but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't. whenever he saw you the first thought on his mind was that you looked beautiful even on on your worst days. with a messy bun and sweatpants he always thought you were the most beautiful girl he ever saw. but would he ever admit it? no.

he denied his feelings for months until a few weeks ago. he was on facetime with you and when you started to laugh he knew in that moment he was a goner. he adored you. he didn't know why he was feeling like this.

would he tell you how he felt? he let out a deep sigh before placing his head in his hands. feeling extremely conflicted. he wanted to be with you. but he didn't want to lose your friendship if you didn't feel the same way. you meant too much to him.

if he couldn't have you in a romantic way than he'll settle for being your best friend. he was afraid. he knew he wanted to hold your hand, cuddle you, kiss you, hug you, and most importantly call himself your boyfriend.

he thought you deserved the world and he would give it to you if you asked. he'd do anything in his power to make you happy. he saw your past relationships to put it simply Tommy knew he could treat you better than they did. he would show you off and give you the love you deserve.  all that was stopping him was the fear of losing you.

months later his feelings had only grown stronger. he had spoken to Wilbur the other day who advised the teen to tell you about his feelings. which finally
led Tommy to make the decision to tell you hoping that everything would turn out alright. glancing over at you where you were currently sat on his bed scrolling on your phone.

standing up he made his way next to you on the bed sitting down. "y/n, can we talk?" he said with his voice slightly shaking. sitting up straighter you agreed worried. clearing his throat before he spoke softly "I don't wanna be only friends anymore. I have strong feelings for you. I like you a lot."

shocked you smiled before saying "Tommy I like you too." Tommy's face broke out into a huge smile and the next thing you new the two of you were leaning closer and soon his lips captured yours for a short but passionate kiss. breaking the kiss slightly he asked "be my girlfriend?" nodding your head yes before he connected your lips again. the two of you soon pulled away with red cheeks and big grins.

575 words

double update!

thank you for the wonderful request! I hope you don't mind I added a bit more to it.

hope everyone's taking care of themselves! remember to eat and drink water <3

unedited.

written on 10.25.2020