ˢʰʸ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you stream with your boyfriend Tubbo.

warnings: swearing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were currently at your boyfriend Tubbo's house about to start streaming with him. the two of you made a bet the other day on who would win in a pvp battle. you were so confident that you would win but sadly you lost. and the consequence was to stream with your boyfriend although your super shy.

Scott also known as Smajor1995 organized a group of ten people to play among us and Tubbo was one of the ten. you were gonna sit in on the stream with him not planning on talking very much. he had another chair pulled up next to his desk that he was sitting in letting you sit in his gaming chair.

"are you ready" Tubbo asked you with a huge smile on his face. not having the heart to tell him no you shook your head yes saying "i don't have to talk much right?" "talk as much as you feel like it" Tubbo sweetly responded and lent down capturing your lips with his for kiss.

pulling away from the kiss he turned and clicked start on his stream. you scooted a bit closer to Tubbo and grabbed his free hand. "hi chat! how are you? i'm good thank you! welcome to another stream today we're gonna be playing among us with a bunch of different people. my girlfriend is joining us for this stream" you waved at the camera too shy to speak.

once the game started Tubbo had an obsession with following around Captainsparklez making you laugh. which put a large smile on Tubbo's face. Captainsparklez killed someone right in front of Tubbo and immediately Tubbo covered for him saying "it can't be the captain" which made you burst into a fit of giggles and Tubbo lost it laughing at you because you could not stop laughing.

the whole discord call was so confused because they didn't recognize your laugh and thought their precious Tubbo was alone. once Tubbo was able to stop laughing he apologized saying "my girlfriend made me laugh i'm sorry"

when Tommy realized you were there he screamed "woman y/n leave Tubbo alone" which made you reply saying "hi to you too Tommy" the call swiftly moved on from the incident with Scott being voted out and the game continuing while Tubbo was protecting the captain.

in between games you looked down and noticed a huge spider. jumping up you moved to the opposite side of the room while letting out a high pitched noise. yelling at your boyfriend "there's a spider kill it! kill it! get it out!" Tubbo also afraid left the room to get his dad to get rid of the spider. within a few minutes the spider was gone and the two of you were sitting again but you put your feet across Tubbo's lap afraid to keep them on the floor.

the entire discord call was laughing at the two of you being spooked by a spider. Tubbo tried to defend himself saying the spider was huge but Tommy was giving him shit for it. the game started a few minutes later with everyone forgetting about the incident.

clips of the two of you were going around twitter. Tubbo retweeted the video of you two freaking out over a spider with the caption "Tubbo and girlfriend"
shaking your head laughing you continued to watch your boyfriend mess around with his friends for the next few hours until the stream ended.

588 words
written: 9.28.20
unedited - send requests :)