ʳᵒˢʸ ᶜʰᵉᵉᵏˢ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Tubbo's girlfriend is texting him before Minecraft championship hyping him up and complimenting him to make him less nervous. his viewers and Dream take notice which leads to Dream teasing him forcing Tubbo to call you on stream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were watching your boyfriend Tubbo's stream from your house. you could tell he was extremely nervous from the way he was speaking. he was worried he'd let his team down because he has never participated in this tournament before. you decided to text him to try and calm his nerves hoping he saw it before the tournament started.

the text message read: hi my love I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. you're going to do great, don't let the pressure get to your head. you're an amazing player. I love you.

Tubbo hadn't seen the message yet as him and Tommy are talking about the l'manberg skin and sulking about how they miss each other and next time they will be teamed. as time went on tubbo hadn't looked on his phone yet because he got distracted by Dream who just joined the call.

you decided to shoot him another text saying "you look cute" hoping to get his attention as he still seemed nervous but tried to hide it. sure enough it got Tubbo's attention and he started to stutter while talking to Dream but he hid it with a cough but he couldn't hide his rosy cheeks and big smile as he typed a reply.

Dream happened to have to have Tubbo's stream open on his other monitor and took noticed of the boy's red cheeks and big smile and said "Tubbo's blushing!" which immediately set off chat who started to question the boy why asking if he had a girlfriend. while Dream asked Tubbo "did your mommy send you a good luck message" not believing the boy had a girlfriend even though Tubbo had told him multiple times.

"if you have a girlfriend call her right now on stream and put it on speaker for everyone to hear" Dream said. Tubbo hesitated but he knew Dream wouldn't let up anytime soon so he complied calling you. in which you were uncertain to answer but you did because you didn't want to subject Tubbo to anymore teasing.

"hello" you answered softly "hi y/n, dream wants to talk to you because he doesn't believe I have a girlfriend" Tubbo said immediately when you answered. he didn't give you time to answer because the next thing you heard was Dream asking if you were really his girlfriend and if you were being paid in which you answered you were his girlfriend and not being paid. Dream was really happy for the boy and expressed that to Tubbo by telling him that you seemed really sweet which made the boy's cheeks rosy once again.

Tubbo deafened in the call and muted on his stream so he could talk to you privately before the event started in two minutes. "thank you for talking to Dream I'm sorry if that was super random" he apologized. in which you forgave him easily telling him not to worry and wished him good luck on in the tournament and told him that you would come over after the event to hang out. with a big smile on his face Tubbo was read for the event and no longer feeling nervous after talking to you.

576 words.