midnight (Johnten)

Johnny is sleeping, he thought his boyfriend is sleeping too but he was wrong..

Ten is looking at johnny sleeping figure, he looks so hot. Ten didn't notice that he's getting horny.

Ten get up slowly not to make his boyfriend wake up, he take off johnny pants start grinding on him. "A-ah~" he moan softly while looking at johnny.

He almost reach his high until some hands stop him from doing it. His boyfriend is awake. "Baby boy? It's still 00:30, what are you doing?!"

He look at his boyfriend and blush. "Y-y-you makes me h-horny daddy.. " ten look at johnny and beg. "Please fuck me da-" he got cut by johnny who pin him to the bed. "What is it mhm?" Johnny ask while he touch himself, he know it will make ten get more horny.

"D-d-daddy please don't t-tease" "oh why is that?" "I can't hold it anymo- AH DADDY!!" johnny cut him again by entering him harshly. "Yes moan my name baby boy"

Two hours pass. But they didn't stop, johnny still pounding into ten in and out fast. Ten is a mess his mouth is wide open but didn't make any noise, his legs are shaking cause he's still sensitive after his orgams.

"Daddy!! S-s-stop!! I can't hold it anymore!!" He scream. They're sure the neighbors are awake now, cause they saw the lights are on in another houses.

Johnny keep ignoring ten and do his job, he likes to fuck ten until pass out. And he know his boyfriend like it too.

"Don't cum or i will fuck you until afternoon." Ten can't lie, he want johnny to do that but he have many works to do so he hold his orgams.

Johnny is playing with ten nipples, sucking it. Ten moans loudly and beg him not to stop. "D-D-DADDY PLEASE D-DON'T STOP!!" His boyfriend smirk and holds his dick cause he know he's close. "D-daddy l-let me c-c-cum please!!"

Ten is there. Laying on the bed, almost pass out. His boyfriend smirk and say "you look beautiful baby" ten blush "t-thank you.." and he falls asleep.

Johnny chuckle and put on blanket on both of them and slowly falling asleep too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

390 words