Jealous (Hyuckil)

Donghyuck is there sitting on johnny laps while hugging him. He keep asking johnny to carry him everywhere, and johnny obey him.

Meanwhile.

Taeil is there, looking at them mad.
He don't like the way haechan ask johnny to carry him to take some snacks and things like that, he think this is the time he should teach donghyuck who's he belongs to.

••••••••••••••••••••• └|∵|┐♪

Haechan is talking with jaehyun and johnny until taeil grab his hand and drags him to their room. "Hyung? What are you doing?" The younger look at his boyfriend innocently. "Nice act baby." Taeil answer as he takes off his clothes and hover over haechan making him shiver "h-h-hyungie..? W-what are you d-d-d-doing..?" He moan cause taeil suddenly kiss his body start from his neck.

"D-d-daddy why you s-stop..?" He whines cause taeil suddenly stops. "Be patient. Or you will get more punishment." The older answer making haechan stop talking. He watch the older taking a blindfold and ropes. The older put on the blindfold on him and rope his hands. "D-daddy..?" He start getting nervous cause he can't see and touch anything. He suddenly gasp cause he feel a cold hand touching his thighs. "Did johnny make you gasp like this when he touch your thighs? Can he makes you moan his name like what are you doing right now? Answer me." He spanks haechan making the younger moans "N-n-no a-a-ahh!!"

Taeil smirk at him and continue spanking him. "You're such a mess baby~" he say as he look at haechan ass that's red now. "A-ahh daddy~!! I n-n-need you!!" He got spank "Be patient will you? This is your punishment cause you're being clingy to johnny. Don't you know you who belongs to?" The older keep spanking haechan until his ass are getting more red than before.

Haechan whines. His ass are vibrating cause taeil suddenly put a vibrator inside of him on a highest level. "D-D-DADDY PLEASE!!" he scream wanting his boyfriend to treat him as he want.

Donghyuck hear the door opened "W-where are you g-g-going daddy??" he asked between his moans. "I will be right back, if you cum i will leave you like that until morning." tbe older answer and leave hyuck alone moaning so loud for him.

After some minutes taeil enter the room again seeing hyuck is a mess now. he moans loudly for taeil to touch him.  "D-d-daddy!!! p-please!!! i will b-be a good b-b-boy!!!" he moans for the last time before taeil turn off the vibrator and talking it out of haechan. But he didn't let haechan to calm down first, he replace the vibrator with his dick and start pounding into hyuck fast.

Hyuck scream, begging him to slow down. But he just get another spank. "you are not allowed to tell me what to do. So stoo begging." taeil say as he keep going more fast and keep on hitting hyuck sensitive spot.

"Who do you belongs to?" he spank hyuck and he answer "Y-you!!" he scream and beg him again "L-l-let me cum daddy!!" he keep moving trying to get out of the ropes. Taeil let his wish come true he let hyuck cum as he take off the ropes and blindfold. Hyuck ride his orgams with taeil, haechan pass out in the bed laying down and panting nonstop.

"Remember you belongs to me. and no one else. Don't ever try to be clingy to other members." he look at hyuck who's laying on the bed tiredly "O-okay daddy.." hyuck answer as taeil smile and hug him. "i love you.." "I love you too..."

( ´◡‿ゝ◡')

I was supposed to sleep tho- it's 5 am, but yea i publish it at 7 am. Okay anyway hope you guys like it. Don't forget to follow and vote bish, or jaywhypee will kiss you.

Next : In the car (Yusungtaro)