Ihy no ily - jihyuck

Requested by : BunnyMaknae_97

First up in 2022! Miss me? How r u guys? It's been a while lol

Typos n autocorrect from this fucking phone are normal so yh..

...

[Jisung's POV]

"Haechan! Your beloved jisung is here!"

"Omg did you know the last news of both of them? Someone saw the kissed!!"

"WAIT REALLY? OMG I NEED THE PHOTO"

"I heard someone say that they heard them having a sex on the teacher's bathroom"

"OMG, FOR REAL? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR CHILDD"

Fuck this shit. Why do i have to get shipped with that person? Also yeah, this happens every morning, every lunch time, and literally everytime.

This thing first happens because haechan is a transferred student from jeju, and it makes many students interested on him, also the fact that he got that cute face, it makes more peoples interested on him more. He became that 'popular' even some young teachers keep asking him out, but he ended up rejected them. And it keeps happening, until one day..

Stop rewind turn back time

Haechan tells his close friends that he have a BIG CRUSH on someone. It became a big news and students are excited to see who is it but yeah ofc except for me. He takes peoples attention from me.

I used to be the prince of this school because i'm smart, i'm handsome, i'm rich, i got everything. And he ruined it, that's the reason why i hate him.

The day after that big news getting leaked, haechan made an announcement. He do it on lunch time, when i was about to go out of the cafeteria i heard he mentioned my name. And ofc i didn't care and i don't want to know why he mentioned my name.

But right when i was about to enter the class, someone stands up right infront of me and say 'congratulations' to me. Ofc i was confused, there's no things like competition, why do peoples keep saying congratulations to me?

I quickly asked my close friend about what happened and his answer really started me.

"Haechan said that he likes you! Congratulations bro"

[🎁 N author's POV]

Jisung already warn haechan about this, especially he told haechan to stop them doing these things. But haechan didn't listen to him, and about those rumours, jisung doesn't know who start this but he's sure he have to stop this.

It's now break time, jisung run fast to haechan's class. Right when he enters the classroom, peoples start clapping and some even whistling at him. And the fact jisung just walked straight to haechan making them going more crazy, half peoples in the class are screaming right now.

"Follow me."

Haechan smile and stand up while following the taller person infront of him, some peoples whisper a 'goodluck' to him before leaving those two alone.

Jisung walked up to the school rooftop and wait haechan there, after he saw the tan skinned boy walking out of the door, he told him to lock it.

Before he start talking, haechan cut him first by kissing him. Jisung quickly push him and look at haechan with a disgusted face.