lollipop | xiaoyang

STREAM PAINT ME NAKED Y'ALL!!

!! Requested !!

Hbd xiaojun ma boyy 🎂🥳🎉 and yes it's late.

.............

"Yangg??? I'm home babe" xiaojun opened the front door as he quickly enter, he close the door and saw his boyfriend sitting infront of the television watching movies while sucking a lollipop.

'Damn...'

"Yangyang honey, what are you eating?" Yangyang pause the movie he's watching and give all of his attention to the older boy, "lollipop ofc! Does it looks like a French fries for you?"

"Oh well i mean..Why don't you suck something more better than just a lollipop?" Xiaojun slowly removes his belt as yangyang tild his head, "what?" Yangyang's looking up staring at the older as the older just scoffed. "Don't act innocent darling"

.....

"Yes, suck it like it's your favorite lollipop baby" Yangyang's there, still on the same position but different situations.

Yangyang's currently on his knee, sucking off his boyfriend's cock. The younger moaned a little as xiaojun move his hips uncontrollably making it's almost impossible for the younger to breath.

"I'm close baby, god your mouth feels so warm" xiaojun grab into yangyang's hair as he come in the younger's mouth.

"Shallow it all baby" yangyang just nodded as he shallow it all, "round two little sheep?" "No..I'm tired.." xiaojun just chuckle and pat his head.

"Go to our room then, i'll be taking a shower" yangyang smile at the older and turned off the tv, he walk to their bedroom and jumped on the bed.

After a while waiting, xiaojun then go out of his bathroom and quickly run to the bed cause he's getting impatient to cuddle with his boyfriend.

"Gege.." yangyang call xiaojun out, "yes?" "I love you.."

"I love u too my soon to be husband..Or can i say wife?"

......

That's short ik

Anyway, please give me ships ideas