moving | Dotae

Okay guys...First of all i wanted to say sorry about the messed up on jaedo episode:,)

I'm still embarrassed until now cause i tagged the wrong person- dhshdh

Also, stream low low cause it's a bop

Anyways- beomgyuj sorry and happy reading :D

. . . .

Taeyong opened their new house as he smile at the younger, "this house is really great!!! Thank you doiee" taeyong put his hands around doyoung's neck as he kissed him.

They pulled out as doyoung answered him, "anything for my baby" doyoung pinch taeyong's nose as he giggled.

Taeyong pouted at the younger, what's wrong??" "It hurts!!!" Doyoung just laughed at him.

But he regret it now, taeyong is running around chasing him. "It's not funny kim doyoung!!!!" "Okay okay i'm sorry tae" doyoung sigh as he lets taeyong punch his chest.

Soon taeyong gets tired and sat down on the floor, doyoung chuckle and carry taeyong. "Tired already?" Taeyong just scoffed and hide his face on doyoung's chest, "someone's shy mhm?" "Stop it!!!" Taeyong pouted, but then doyoung take a chance to kiss him.

......

"D-doy..We just m-move here you seriously want to do it h-here..?" "Why not?" Doyoung takes off his clothes as taeyong just stare at him.

"You picked the right bed baby" doyoung then kissed taeyong as the older pulled him closer, doyoung slip his hand in taeyong's shirt. "A-ah doyie.."

Doyoung is twisting taeyong's left nipples slowly as the younger sucking his neck, taeyong cry out as he feels doyoung's cock pocking his hole.

Taeyong mumble some words making doyoung stop, "what did you say?" "I-i want to suck y-you off.." doyoung smirk at the words and gets up.

Taeyong gets off the bed as he sat on his knee, he takes off doyoung's pants impatiently.

Taeyong successfully taking off the younger's pants, he stare at it making himself almost drooling at how big it is. Sure it will found his sensitive spot in less than 2 minutes.

Taeyong slowly lick the tip of the other's dick and then taking it in his mouth fully.

Doyoung sinked himself deeper into the older's mouth, making taeyong gagged.

'Fuck this feels so warm' doyoung groaned out as taeyong play with his dick more, taeyong give the tip a little lick driving the younger crazy.

"I'm close tae" doyoung say as he fuck taeyong's mouth more hard, taeyong just sit there obeying doyoung while staring at the younger.

Doyoung then come in taeyong's mouth making the younger almost choking making doyoung chuckle.

Doyoung picked taeyong up and put him on their bed, "are we seriously gonna do it here?" Taeyong eyed the bathroom door making doyoung smile. "What a smart husband i got"

....

Doyoung pushed taeyong to the bathroom wall and kissed him deeply, one of his hand stroking taeyong's lap as his other hand holding taeyong so he didn't fall over.

Taeyong then lines up himself on the younger's dick as he moaned out, "o-oh fuck doyie.." doyoung smirk as he tease the older's tip a little.

Taeyong slap doyoung's hand away from his dick and dropped himself on the younger's dick, doyoung groaned when his dick suddenly feels warm.

Doyoung moves his hips faster as taeyong's toes curls each thrusts, "R-right there d-doyie!!" Taeyong sniffs as he feel the younger start touching his sweet spot.

Doyoung play with taeyong's nipples as he keep thrusting fast, they noticed that taeyong's phone is ringing but doyoung didn't care and just keep thrusting up into his love.

"D-doyie..Ah! F-uck doyie!! I n-need to an-swer the c-call!! Ngh fuck" taeyong grab his phone and answered the call, "y-yes mom..? N-ngh~ ah yes d-doyoungie and i s-safely arrived!" Doyoung smile knowing who's calling. "Y-yes mom i'll c-call you l-later!"

Taeyong didn't close the call but keep it on loudspeaker making the younger confused, 'have fun you two, ya kim doyoung don't make my son can't walk already you two need to clean the house too' the words that came from taeyong mom's mouth makes doyoung smile even more. "Don't worry mother, i promise he will still walk after this"

Doyoung then hang up, he then continue pounding into taeyong but this time he make taeyong sitting on his lap and do the work himself. "D-doyie..I-i'm weak" doyoung just nodded and help taeyong to jump on his laps, taeyong feels himself close so he curls his toes even more and stop moving cause doyoung's taking control again.

Doyoung keep thrusting up until he came in the older, taeyong almost screamed cause he feels so full. "This is the biggest orgams i had after a long time" taeyong just nodded weakly as he came too.

Doyoung helped taeyong to take a shower and take him back to their room, dressing him up.

Doyoung turned off the lights as he carry taeyong to the bed, he put the older on the bed and lay beside him. "Doyie" "mhm" "I kinda feel bad for our new neighbors" "why?"

"They had to hear peoples fucking"

..........

Okay, that's kinda short isn't it? I supposed to uploaded this like yesterday but idk i'm just not in mood.

So yh this is it! Have a great day everyone don't forget to stream low low before i smack y'all (half joking)