Johnjae | project

Ship requested by : jtprejt

We stan bottom jaehyun

........

"Fuck it"

"Watch your mouth dude"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes at winwin and sigh, "my professor is giving so many works to do i hate it" winwin put his phone down as he stare st him. "I thought you say you finished all of them already?"

"I did!! Except the group project one ugh" winwin giggle and pat jaehyun's shoulder, "i feel ya, who's your partner anyway?" Jaehyun turned to winwin and mumble. "Johnny"

"C'mon it's not that bad! At least he's smart" "yes smart indeed but he's annoying!!!" Jaehyun lay his head on his bed as winwin follow him, laying beside jaehyun. "I don't know my bestfriend jung jaehyun is a friend picker"

Jaehyun hit winwin's head, making the chinese laugh "sorry sorry" "well y'know what? I guess i'll just text him" winwin nodded at the other as he hug him. "Let me go bitch my phone is literally in the living room" winwin let go of jaehyun making the korean boy quickly run to take his phone.

And..Yeah that's how he ended up in Johnny's house

(What? You want the smut already?)

"Is this the right house? Welp imma just call h-" before jaehyun could call johnny, he saw the door slowly getting opened. He bow at johnny's dad and smile, "Hello mr.Seo nice to meet you i'm j-" "jaehyun yes, nice to meet you too! Johnny's waiting for you in his room"

Jaehyun bow again and then enter, he walk to johnny's room and knock on the door.

Johnny opened the door and smile at jaehyun, "hey jae!" He let jaehyun enter and then close the door.

After some minutes working on their project, someone knocked on the door. They watch the door getting opened and stare at johnny's mother, "john, me and your dad will be going out for a dinner tonight, only me and your dad so take care okay? Is that okay jaehyun sweetie?" Johnny's mom turned to jaehyun, "I'm fine mrs.Seo" johnny's mom pat jaehyun's head and left them alone.

They heard the front door getting closed and then they heard nothing again, they continue doing their project in silent. After realizing that they feels so awkward, jaehyun decided to break the silence.

"Sooo..You're the only child?" Johnny look at jaehyun and nodded, "yeah, you too right?" Jaehyun smile at him. "Hey i heard the rumor that you and jaemin are dating, is that right?"

Jaehyun eyes went widden, he can't believe someone really made that rumor. "No! That's not true! Who tf even make those kind of rumors?" "Well i mean..I don't know"

Jaehyun sigh and lay on johnny's bed, "aren't you sometimes tired being the only child? Like you're your parents only hope so they want all the best to you and force you to be what they want" johnny look up at jaehyun and frowned, "well yeah, but i mean it's okay cause i wanted to make my parents happy haha"

Johnny then followed jaehyun to sat on his bed, he turned to jaehyun who's slowly falling asleep. "You're so beautiful jay.."

.....

Jaehyun woke up cause he heard the bathroom door getting opened, jaehyun sit up and rub his eyes. "Eung?" Jaehyun turn to his right and saw johnny on his towel, just finished taking a shower.

Jaehyun gulp as sweats start soaking his forehead, "what happened jae? You're sweating so much" jaehyun didn't listen to the older and just staring at johnny looking at his body up from his hair until his toes.

Johnny looks really hot rn in jaehyun's eyes, hair wet as the water falling down through his chest to his abs, his abs almost making jaehyun droll cause johnny's body looks so perfect for him.

Making jaehyun didn't notice that johnny's already infront of him, the older pinch jaehyun's nose making jaehyun coming back to reality. His eyes went widden as his cheeks getting red after noticing that the other boy's already infront of him.

"Having fun staring at my abs jae?" "..Uhm n-no?" Johnny just chuckle as he sat down beside jaehyun on his bed, "w-what are you doing? Go wear s-some clothes" jaehyun didn't even care if he's stuttering anymore, he's too focus on staring at johnny's body making him day dreaming again.

"Wanna touch it?" Jaehyun look up to stare at johnny, "c-can i..?" Johnny grab jaehyun's hand and slowly help him to touch his abs. Jaehyun start sweating again, he feels so nervous if johnny's doing this.

Johnny slowly groan as jaehyun start caressing his abs slowly, jaehyun quickly stop as he saw the older getting hard already.

'T-that's big'

"Hey jae..Wanna play?"

"N-no! I'm a t-top"

"We'll see"

(What u lookin' for?)

"O-oh fuck j-john!!"

Jaehyun almost fall down cause how hard johnny is, johnny didn't even do any preparation making jaehyun almost scream.

Johnny spank jaehyun using his belt making jaehyun shakes, the younger totally didn't know that the other boy's into bdsm.

Jaehyun hands and toes curl everytime johnny hit his prostate, he usually hated being a bottom but he don't know why johnny's just different..

Jaehyun hands almost gives up cause their position, but johnny grab his hips and pulls him up making him tremble.

The younger sure that johnny's neighbors hear them, cause almost everytime johnny pound into him, he screamed.

Suddenly johnny stop for a while, he put a blindfold around jaehyun's eyes making the younger whimper. "J-john..? W-what are you d-doing?"

Johnny didn't answer making jaehyun become nervous, what's the Chicago hot guy doing rn? But right after the thought of that, johnny then thrusts his dick right on jaehyun's hole fully.

Jaehyun hold on the bed sheets as johnny start pounding into him harshly, "i thought you say you're a top mhm?" Jaehyun didn't give a fuck of johnny's shit, he just continue moving his hips back following johnny's move.

"Answer me you bastard" johnny gives jaehyun's ass a spank as jaehyun just cry out, "i-i'm a b-bottom h-hyung!!" "Do you think you could top someone hm?" Jaehyun feels himself near but he can't come cause johnny put a cock ring around his dick. "N-no!! I c-can't top someone as g-good as you!"

"Near baby?" Johnny asked the younger as jaehyun nodded, "then beg you whore" johnny take some vibrator and put it in jaehyun beside his cock, he turned it into the highest level making jaehyun cry more. "P-please hyun-ng! I want to c-come!!"

Johnny come on jaehyun's hole as he pulls out, but that doesn't make jaehyun happy, he still crying about the vibrator that vibrates in him. "You wanted to come right?" "Y-yes! Nghh fuc-k john!" Johnny takes off the cock ring as he plays with jaehyun's nipples.

"Then go on."

Jaehyun come as johnny turned off the vibrator, jaehyun body quickly gives up as he passed up.

Johnny takes off the blindfold and put everything on the table beside his bed.

"Sleep well jae"

......

Hey y'all!! Tysm for 1k votes! Can't believe this book is going this far already, i mean like only in some month y'all-

Okay anw, tysm for the support y'all give to this book!

Are u ready for nct 127's comeback?