Cream - sungtaro

Ship requested by : dmgdg12

Short but, happy reading!

+ it's sungchan's birthday special

....

"Taro i'm home" sungchan say as he walked in the house, he heard some foot steps and waited for shotaro.

Shotaro quickly run to sungchan, jump into his arms, and cling into him like a koala. "Welcome homeeeee!!" Sungchan smile at the older and pat his head, "how was your day taro?" He asked as he carry shotaro to the couch.

"It was good!! How was today at work?" He ask while massaging the younger's shoulder, "tiring..But it's okay" shotaro smile making sungchan smile too.

"Chann~ i saw this cake recipe while you're on work lately.." sungchan take a peek on the japanese's phone and kiss him on his cheek.

"Let's make it then" shotaro gigle and give a peck on the korean boy's lips, "thank uuuuu hehehe"

"Are you tired? I want to buy some ingredients" shotaro say as he gets off the taller, "sadly i'm too tired right now..You can go alone, but be careful okay?" Shotaro nodded making the taller chuckle.

"Take the money on my bag and then you can go..Again, be careful" Shotaro quickly run to the younger's bag and walked out of the house.

...

"Mhm..2 eggs, flour, sugar, what else do i ne- ouch!" "Oh sorry" the man apologize cause he bumped into shotaro and quickly excuse himself, "huh.." he turned back to search for the ingredients and then quickly pay for it.

"Thank you for shopping! Have a nice day" the staffs say making the japanese smile at her, "taro!" He turned around and greet back the person. "Hey Haechan" the haechan guy smile at him. "What are you doing here all alone? Where's sungchan?" "He's resting right now haha" haechan nodded as he understands that sungchan's tired of work, "yeah..Jeno say sungchan really overworked these days at work" shotaro pout as they both walked out of the store, luckily they're neighbors so they can chit chat together until reaching their houses.

"What did u buy?" The older asked as he take a lick of his ice cream, "ingredients for cake! Me and sungchan are planning to make some later after he finishes taking a rest, how about you?" Shotaro asked back as he stare at the kids playing on the playground. "Just buying daily things for me and jeno" shotaro nodded while mumble "it must be fun having a kid" haechan frown as he turned to the japanese male, "what?" "Oh nothing"

"Wanna come visit?" "No thank you, sungchan is waiting for me" they both waved at each other before entering their own houses, "sungchanieeee i'm home" he walked through the living room searching for the younger. He stops walking as soon as he reach the movie room, he saw his love sleeping while 'squid game' is playing on the screen.

He smile and turned off the tv, he woke the korean up and pat his head. "Did u rest well hon?" The younger ine look around confusedly but still nodding at him, "yes" the older giggle while looking at sungchan's messy hair.

"Let's make the cake now, shall we?"

....

"Oopsie..I think i put too much sugar in it" shotaro frown as he taste the cake again, "it's alright! The cake is now as sweet as you then"  "quit flirting!!!! Where did u even learn to flirt?" sungchan laugh making the smaller pout.

"The whipped cream is ready!" shotaro move aside to give the younger place to do the rest of the cake, the older take the whipped cream bowl and start licking the creams. "Taro!!  We still need them" sungchan pinch taro's cheeks and take the whipped cream again, "see?! Now your face is just full of creams!" shotaro just stay silent and pulls sungchan into a kiss.

Their tongue fight as shotaro moan, sungchan hold on the japanese male's thighs and lift him up. Their kiss started getting deeper, sungchan's hand roaming through taro's body, shotaro's holding n the younger's hair making it a little messy.

Sungchan can taste the whipped cream inside of the older's mouth, 'god, this just makes the whipper cream become more tasty, 'yum'.

...

"T-there~! Uhng.." shotaro closed his eyes as he hold into the dining table, "c-chanie i'm dorry~!!" sungchan scoffed and keep pounding into him.

"A-ak! Chan it h-hurts!" the older sniffs making sungchan stop, "i'm sorry bby..Did i hurt you?" Shotaro nodded as the taller just kiss his neck.

Down to his shoulder, shotaro's soft moans just sounds like his favorite music, he can listen to it all day.

"Can i?" Sungchan asked as shotaro mumble a 'yes' the younger then start moving again but this time more slower than before, "mhm...C-chan"

"Keep moaning baby, i love hearing those sounds from your mouth" shotaro's body shakes as he come in the corner of the kitchen,  "told you not to come yet baby" shotaro whine as he just hopelessly getting carried by sungchan to their shared room.

Ik the update today are short, i hooe y'all understand :)

If there's anything didn't make sense i'm sorry it's 00:36 am loll

Have a great day/night everyone!

I will make another yangyang birthday special ig