my kitten - yuwin

Hey i'm back, miss me?

I'm back with the ship i miss the most

☆ . . . . . . . .

"Dong sicheng!!! That's not how you do it!" Sicheng turn to the voice and laugh nervously, "hehe sorry kun ge"

Kun sigh at the younger, "please focus sicheng, we need to prepare everything before the show start" "i know gege..I'm sorry" kun then smile and pat the younger's head. "It's alright"

"The show will start in 30 minutes everyone!" That's Ten, their other friend who's also preparing for their high school performance. "Alright..Let's do this" winwin say as he smile at kun and then he leave to change clothes.

☆ . . . .

The show already ended, winwin is walking through the alley as he's talking with his friend yangyang and kun. "So you guys are dating? Why don't you tell me??" Winwin ask both of them making both of them giggle at his word.

"Sorry gegee, we don't want to reveal it at first and suddenly yesterday kun ge told me to tell you about this so yea" yangyang say as he smile, "ah, we're here..Well! See you guys tomorrow!" Winwin smile at them as they waves.

Winwin sigh and unlock the door, he quickly get in and put his bag on the door. He sat down on the couch as he close his eyes slowly feeling tired.

Suddenly he feel pair of hands hugging his body, he smile as he know how is it. "Hey kitten, how's the show?" Yuta, his boyfriend asked him making winwin open his eyes, and give yuta a peck.

"Yeah good, but i didn't know that many peoples will watch us!! I was so nervous..Plus you didn't come to watch.." winwin pout his lips, yuta seeing that then take a chance to kiss the younger.

Winwin eyes goes widden but then he kissed back, winwin melt into the kiss as he put his hands around yuta's neck.

"Let's continue this on bed, shall we?" Winwin nodded, yuta then carry him to their room.

Yuta lock the door, and he put winwin on the bed softly. Yuta kiss him and bit winwin's lower lips asking permission for his tongue.

Winwin open up for him, yuta smirk on the kiss. They pulled out as yuta starting to take off both of their clothes while marking winwin's neck, "h-hyung!" Winwin moan out driving yuta crazy.

"That's right kitten, moan for your hyung" yuta whisper right on winwin's ear making the younger whimper, yuta smile and sat down between winwin's thighs.

Yuta look at winwin, "r-raw please" the younger say as the older getting shocked a little.

yuta fingers then start stretching winwin's entrance, Winwin almost scream but he hold the pain. yuta calm him down by kissing his whole face, after a while, winwin told him to move his hand slowly.

"Damn your so tight" winwin blush at the words, yuta then added another finger driving the younger crazy.

Winwin eyes rolled back as he hold on the japanese shoulder, digging his nails in.

"Fuck sicheng? It's only my finger" the boy groan at the small pain, but then he continue pleasuring the chinese boy.

"Y-yuta..Just stop and fuck m-me" hearing those words makes the older stop and quickly move on to the main activity.

"Are you serious that you're going for raw?" Yuta ask him with a worried face but the younger just scoffed at him, "just fuck me like you always do"

"Y-yuta hyung!! N-ngh too m-much" winwin scream when yuta trying to fuck him with a dildo inside him.

Yuta didn't even listen to the younger and keep thrusting up into the chinese making him moaning loudly.

"H-H-hyung stop!! I-it hurts!!" Those words made the japanese male stop, "i- i'm so sorry baby..Should we just stop and cuddle?"

"There's no way you can hold your horny dick, hyung." "Well i mean-" the chinese male shut him up by kissing him, "let's continue but be gentle okay..?"

Yuta nodded as he takes out the dildo out of sicheng, making the younger sigh in relief. Yuta give winwin a stare giving him some signal about asking if he can go or no, winwin give him a nod as yuta then continue thrusting into sicheng slowly.

"I-i'm near.." sicheng's breath start getting heavier, "come with me honey" at that time, both the chinese male and the japanese male came.

Yuta get off winwin and lay beside him, yuta smile when he saw the younger slowly dozing off. "I love you dong sicheng"

"I love you too my prince"

"Shh now sleep baby"

☆ . . . . . .

Alright, hey everyone! How's everyone doing?? Hope you guys doing fine.

So since like a month ago i've been thinking about creating some instagram account for this wattpad just incase you guys want to give any ideas and thing.

Anw, follow if you want!

And remember, feel free to dm me! Give me any ships ideas btw

Words : 832