star - yumark

Ship requested by : Sugaimbadboy

Oh also to peoples who already requested, i couldn't find your comments so yeah i'm so sorry if i didn't write the right thing you've requested.

....

"Hey yuta, what are you doing here?"

Mark ask his neighbour, yuta, who's sitting on his own balcony while looking at the city view.

"Oh? Nothing, just refreshing my mind"

"You're tired aren't you?"

"Yes i am"

Yuta answer before letting out a deep sigh, his life is more than messy, his life is a trash. No one care about him, no one trust him, no one stay by his side, no one listen to him. He just want to be loved, even though only for some minutes, he want to feel it.

His family got into a car accident, and luckily yuta gets to survive, but not for his parents, his parents died and he live with his uncle. But sadly his uncle hate him because he always thought that yuta is the reason why they got into the accident.

On his 16, yuta decided to run away from his uncle house because he keep getting beaten up. He live with his friend until he got enough money to buy his own house, after moving, his life doesn't get any easier, he still work at his house. Not even caring to go out and rest his brain, he work and work until right now, he could only feel pain on his head.

Mark on the other side staring deep into yuta, Yuta never comes out of his house, well he did to take the foods he order, but thing mark know is that yuta hates being outside.

Same as yuta, mark's life is also a trash. His girlfriend cheated on him, his parents sell him to a man and lucky he get to escape before the man could do anything. Mark feel guilty for escaping because he know that the man will do something to his parents, but at the same time he still want to feel his young life.

He's really happy that his aunt give him a house for him to live, and glad that his aunt didn't tell his parents about this. He can only trust his aunt, she's even the only one who know where mark is. Well don't forgot about his neighbours, but yeah his family other than his aunt doesn't know where he is.

After chit chatting for a while, mark suddenly hear a weird sound coming from yuta's stomach.

"Are you hungry? Have you eat dinner?"

"Oh right dinner..I haven't.."

"I will cook for you, just open the door when you hear your doorbell ringing"

Yuta just nodded as he watch mark running inside of his house.

....

"Ding dong"

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING ( ╹▽╹ )

Yuta walked towards the door while mumbling things that only himself will understand, as the door opened, he saw mark standing in front of him for the first time ever. Yes, they've never see each other this close.

"Uh so.. you may go in i guess?"

Mark smile at him and whisper a 'thank you', mark's really amazed by yuta's house. Simple but cozy, he always wanted to have a house like this.

Mark then sat down on the couch while opening the box he's carrying the whole time, the smells of mark's homemade baked salmon. Yuta mouth changes into a big o, he sat beside mark while staring at the food infront of him.