Focus on me - markhyuck

Hello future is a bop especially hyuck's high notes

☆ . . . . .

"Ringgggggggz"

The school bells rings, "ya! Haechan-ah!" The haechan boy turn around when he hear his name being caled.

"Oh! Yes principal kim?" Haechan tild his head cutely making the principal chuckle, "i want you to give this to Taeyong's class"

"Ahh mr.Lee's class? Okay!!" Haechan smile at the older and bow, the principal nod and pat haechan back. "As always, my favorite student" haechan just laugh at the words and quickly run to taeyong class.

Haechan slowly knock on the door as he take a peek, "excuse me sir? Am i interrupting?" His words making almost the whole class turn to the door and stare at him.

'Shit' haechan curse in his head cause almost all of the students are looking at him right now, haechan gulp as he slowly taking a step in the class. "Mr.Kim told me to give this to your class sir" the older smile, "thank you haechan"

Haechan quickly run out of the class, but before he go out he turn to his long crush. 'Renjun..' haechan smile at him and go out.

☆ . . . . . .

Haechan was sitting on the library, reading some books with his friend. Until he saw a familiar figure, renjun.

He want to run to him but his friend, yangyang hold him back, "hyuck, he's with someone" haechan tilt his head and he saw a boy walking to renjun.

Haechan goes back to sit down and watch them both, he saw the boy kissing renjun's cheek. His eyes goes widden, he quickly run to them.

"Haechan!!! Wait!!" Yangyang almost catch him but haechan just ignore him, and he reach both of them.

"Hey!!" Haechan greets them, "oh hey hyuck! Meet jeno, my boyfriend" haechan almost frown but he just show his smile, the fake one.

"Oh! That's nice!! Ah well, yangyang is waiting for me now! So bye!" Haechan quickly run out of the library, he didn't care that many peoples are starring at him rn.

Until he bump into someone, they both fall down and their face was so close making them almost kissing.

Haechan slowly open his eyes and look above him, "m-mark..?" Right when haechan open his eyes, he saw mark staring at him.

Haechan blush, "can you g-get up?" Mark smile and get up, "ofc!" Mark help the younger to stan up and smile.

"T-thank you" haechan feels like he want to get drown inside the sea cause he's stuttering, mark chuckle and pat haechan's head.

"No problem! And why are you running like you get heartbroken?" Mark laugh at the younger.

Haechan really feels like to cry cause mark words are real, mark saw haechan teary eyes and got panic. Mark then held haechan hand and help him walk to some random empty class.

Mark held into haechan shoulder, "tell me what happened chanie" haechan blush at the older, "it's n-nothing.." haechan turn around from the older.

Mark held haechan head and turn him to get eye contact with him, haechan eyes widden and blush.

Mark slowly goes closer to the younger making the younger slowly panic, "m-mark..? W-what are you doing..?" Mark then shut the younger with a soft kiss.

Haechan eyes goes widden, he slowly melt into the kiss and kiss back.

Haechan put his hands around mark's neck and kiss him more deep, mark pulls out slowly "i heard that renjun got a boyfriend, you must be get heartbroken by that don't you?"

Haechan just pout at him, "now..Just try focus on me, stop thinking about him" mark say and make his hands way in haechan uniform, taking the off.

Haechan smile and help mark raking off his uniform, after they both are naked, mark then start placing a soft kiss on haechan chest.

Haechan let out a soft moan, he held into mark hair and slowly moan his name.

Mark smile and stop kissing him making haechan whines, haechan pulls mark into a kiss.

Mark then start stretching the younger, haechan throw his head back and start moaning loudly.

Haechan then stop what the older doing, "just fuck me without preparing" mark eyes goes widden, "w-what? Are you okay?" Haechan just nod at the older.

Mark sigh and slowly start making his way in haechan entrance, mark groan at the tightness.

Haechan almost scream but he held himself before other peoples hear him, mark smirk at the younger and start going in and out in a fast pace.

Haechan shakes when mark hit his prostate, "m-mark..I'm close.." haechan try to say between his moans. "Wait for a little bit baby"

Haechan try his best to hold his orgams and wait for mark, after a while he can't wait anymore so he bite on mark shoulder trying to hold it in.

"I'm close babe, come with me" right after mark say that, the younger come.

Haechan sigh and lean on mark's shoulder feeling tired, "hey, i'm sorry for renjun okay? I-" haechan cut the older words by kissing him.

"I'm okay, at least i have you markie" haechan say making mark slowly smile, "i love you hyuck" "i love you too mark"

☆ . . . . .

That was cute

Words : 873