addicting - jaekun

Requested by : miranda282007

it's my bdayyy!!! Yuhuuuu, party party~

Hey siri, play make a wish eng ver by nct 😩

THIS ONE IS ALSO RANDOM N SHORT I'M BEING SERIOUS 😃👏

....

"I think i'm addicted to gaycity 127's - simon says.."

Kun says before leaning his back on the chair, he's with his best friend on the cafe just talking about random things.

Jaehyun raises his eyebrow before saying..

"My fingers are more addicting."

Well... Maybe they're not just a best friend.. They're a friend with benefits. Doing those nasty things to each other, but as always.. Kun is the bottom, jaehyun hates it being a bottom.

But let me tell you a secret, he used to be a bottom when he's still dating his ex.

Don't tell jaehyun that i'm telling u guys this 👀

"Well it is correct right that your fingers are addicting but nahh, Simon says is more addicting."

They keep debating about that until one of the waiters came to them and give their orders, after she leaves them both alone, they start debating again and about the same thing.

"Let's make a bet then, we do 'that' right now while listening to simon says. Let's see which one you will focused on"

Kun's eyes went widden before slowly walked backward, he smiles at jaehyun before pushing jaehyun to sat back down.

"How about we finish our drinks first then we do it? I feel bad for the waiters if they have to clean both our drinks and cums."

Jaehyun laugh and rolls his eyes at kun, sipping as he keep staring at the boy infront of him. Deep inside of his heart, jaehyun is having a feeling for him, but he keeps it because he doesn't want to 'ruin their relationship'.

After almost 2 hours talking and laughing together, they finally finished having a coffee on the cafe and then started to walk home. Walking through the park silently before kun suddenly tugged jaehyun's jacket and point at some store on the opposite of the road.

"Let's go there! Pleaseeee"

"No, it's getting dark"

Hearing jaehyun's response making kun to pout and stopped walking.

"Then we won't do your 'play' thing"

...

"Why are we here, again?"

Jaehyun said while sighing at kun who's now busy picking clothes running around the store.

Not hearing any answers from kun, jaehyun then just sat down on the chair while playing with his phone. Staring at the clock while still waiting for kun, it's already dark outside, and it's now dinner time.

"Let's go! I'm done"

The boy with dimples on his face just nodded and hold kun's hand while walking on the zebra cross, the lights on the street makes them looking like a couple who's going out on a date.

But those romantic things stopped when they've arrived at jaehyun's house.

After opening the front door, jaehyun aggressively kissed kun and carry him to his room leaving the door open making one of his maid to close it.

Kun slap jaehyun's shoulder because he need some oxygen, sometimes kun wonder hoe can jaehyun hold his breath that long.

Without even asking for kun's permissions, jaehyun takes off kun's pants before entering his fingers in it.

"J-JAEHYUN! TAKE I-IT OUT!"

Ignoring the hole owner, jaehyun keep thrusting his fingers in. After a while, the dry hole them become a wet leaking hole.

Kun already came four times because he's very sensitive on there, plus jaehyun is MARKing his back making him to cry out more.

Red marks on his back, sweats on his neck, tears falling down through his face to his neck and chest, hair messy, legs shaking, red hole, leaking cock.

Jaehyun will probably do this everyday, everynight.

....

I'm sleepy...