campus - johntaro

Ship requested by : Purplejamx10
Hope u like it!

And as always, story line made by :songbirddsies this whole book gonna collaborate with her forever, so don't be bored seeing her username in my book <3

Also did i say i unpublished my book 'revenge'? I'll publish it again once my problem's done, i'm so sorry. And i'll be changing some story plot, so again i'm so sorry..

Anddddd sorry for being gone for almost 4 weeks-

Anw, enjoy

...

"Seriously, like- shotaro is dating professor seo?!" Haechan asked while sipping his cock- i mean coke, shotaro shut haechan's mouth using his socks, well the one he haven't wash since like 3 days ago.

Haechan throw away the socks and give shotaro a disgusted look, "you do that for WHAT" haechan pout and pat shotaro's shoulder. "Anyway, tell me now."

Shotaro sigh as he made eye contact with haechan, he really want to slap him but his left hand is busy covering the marks johnny created and he use his right hand to eat.

"To be honest, i was about to keep it secret until you say it like this." Shotaro say as he use his right hand to remove haechan's hand from his shoulder, haechan just nodded and continue to eat.

Shotaro sigh as he stops eating and watch other peoples doing their own things inside the cafeteria, his eyes stop moving cause he saw the one and only johnny suh.

Johnny noticed the younger and smile as the older walked closer to them, haechan bowed politely at johnny and greets him. "Can i borrow shotaro for a while?" Johnny asked haechan making the other boy widden his eyes, "i-i mean sure go on" hyuck smirk at shotaro and push him closer to johnny. "Go goo"

....

"What do you want??" Shotaro asked, johnny didn't say anything and move shotaro's hand off his neck. "Why you hide it?" Shotaro sigh, "who wouldn't hide it?" "Me" the younger pinch johnny's laps as he sat down on the table. "Well that's because you're a pervert"

"Well atleast i'm being pervert only for you" johnny said as he smile at the shorter, the taller picked the japanese up and put him on his laps.

"John..You have class later, so do i..AND WE JUST DO IT LAST NIGHT PERVERT!!" Shotaro said while slapping johnny's hand, johnny grab his hand and kissed it. "Those aren't my problem" "so you mean those are my problems?!" Johnny tells him to be quiet cause he hear some laughing sounds walking past the room, "no, i mean- those aren't our problem! We could do some fun things" shotaro frowned and sigh. "Just do whatever u want idc"

"Really?"

Shotaro didn't answer making johnny just ripped the younger's clothes, "j-johnny! I was just kidding!" Johnny shrugs, "well too bad baby, but there's no word called 'kidding' or 'joking' for me" Shotaro just scoffed and try to get out of johnny's grip, "we're still in campus john! We can't do that here!!" Johnny didn't listen to him and continue marking him.

Shotaro started getting weak as he moaned when johnny lick the marks he made last night, "now you're enjoying it mhm?" Johnny asked him making shotaro blushed in embarrassment. "S-shut up"

"Taro, once we started it then no stopping in the middle." Shotaro nodded as he whine while grinding himself on the older's thighs, "i know, j-just don't be t-too rough..And no m-marks please" and with that johnny shoved his fingers in shotaro making the japanese moans out a little loud.

"Shh..Try to stay quiet okay?" Shotaro nodded his head as he rest his head on johnny's chest, even though he know he can't stay this calm for a long time.

And yeah, he guessed right.

The older stripped their clothes and quickly shoved himself in shotaro making the smaller yelp, "god ur still so tight and i love it", shotaro pulled them into a kiss making their tongues fight.

Johnny change their position into dog style so he could find the younger's prostate more fast. Yeah, not even a minute and johnny already found it, shotaro hold on the table as he feel johnny abusing his sensitive spot.

"Mhm..I'm curious about peoples reactions when they saw a college student getting fucked by his own lecturer"

Oh God, shotaro's really weak only because of dirty talk.

"Becoming weak huh?" Johnny laugh as he put the smaller's leg on his shoulder abusing his hole more,"you like that?" The younger nodded as he moaned.

If you ask shotaro where is he rn, he would definitely answer space. He see stars, and the only think he could remember right now is only johnny's name.

Do they even care about the peoples infront of the class knocking on the door cause it's supposed to start? No.

Johnny hear them, but he act like he didn't. The only thing important for him right now is only fucking the boy under him, the chicago hot guy notice that the japanese male is squirting making him play with the tip of the other male throbbing dick.

Shotaro sobs as he's feeling himself more close, the fact johnny's playing with his dick drives him more crazy. "G-goddamn john..I-i'm gon-Ah fuck~!" Shotaro come as he mumble some curse word in japanese, "enjoying your time?" The older raised his left eyebrow.

"Yes i do"

"I think it's better for u to say that on our wedding"

...

The fact this chapter was made when lemonade track video was posted-