surprise - Taeten

119 is addicting omg

Happy birthday yongie!

Sorry for late update

☆ . . . . .

Taeyong was sleeping peacefully, until he feel someone was kissing his cheeks. He slowly open his eyes, he saw his boyfriend staring at him.

Taeyong smile at his boyfriend and slowly start sitting on the bed, "good morning sweetheart" ten say making the older smile more wide.

Ten smile, "get up! I make a breakfast for both of us!" Taeyong nod and kiss ten's nose "Thank you baby"

Taeyong then jump off the bed and go to the bathroom to wash up, ten chuckle and go out of the room to wait for his boyfriend downstairs.

After finish washing up, taeyong walk down the stairs and go to the kitchen to eat with his boyfriend.

Once he enter the kitchen, it was so dark making him can't see anything. "Ten?" He call out his boyfriend but there's no response, suddenly the lights turned on and he saw a cake and some other birthday decorations.

Taeyong goes awe when he saw his boyfriend, "thank you babyyy" he went to the younger and hug him. "This is the best birthday party ever~" taeyong pinch ten's nose making ten giggle.

"C'mon let's eat our breakfast first and you can get your birthday present!" Taeyong tilt his head, "what's my birthday present?" Ten smirk at his words, "you will see"

☆ . . . . .

Taeyong and ten are sitting infront of the tv while watching movie, suddenly taeyong remember when ten say that he will getting his birthday present after eating breakfast.

Taeyong turn to the younger who's focusing on watching movie right now, "so babe, what's my birthday present?"

Ten turn to the older and smile, "you want it now?" The older nod as a response. Ten then kiss the older's lips hungrily, "your birthday present is my body" ten whisper right on taeyong's ear as he feel the older getting hard.

Taeyong stare at the younger, "fuck ten, did you plan this?" Taeyong groan when ten start grinding on him, "yes daddy, surprise"

Ten chuckle when he saw the older's expression, but then taeyong stop his hips movement.

Ten whine and try to get taeyong's hands off his hips, "don't you want me to fuck you?" "Y-yes" "then stop moving."

The older words makes ten whimper, he just cuddle on the older chest while he take off their pants.

After finish, taeyong then carry ten to their share bedroom.

☆ . . .

After entering their room, taeyong lock the door and throw ten on their bed.

Ten then pulls taeyong into a kiss and help him taking off both of their other clothes

"Calm down daddy" ten say, but those words just made the older get the older goes more grazy.

Taeyong get off the bed to search for the lubes, after he found it he get on the bed and sat between the younger's legs.

"I can't calm myself down if you keep driving me grazy like this" ten chuckle at his words, "then fuck me"

With those three words, taeyong quickly pour the lubes on the younger hole andstart pounding his fingers in and out the younger.

Ten eyes goes widden at the sudden feeling, he scream and grasp the bed sheets tightly. "Fuck d-daddy"

"Yes moan my name more baby" ten almost come at the older words, "i wanna c-come daddy" ten roll his eyes back and drolls are going out of his mouth, while he's moaning uncontrollably.

After hearing those words, taeyong quickly take out his fingers making the younger whimper at the loss. "W-why did you stop..?" Taeyong smile, "i want you to cum by my cock"

Ten sat up and push taeyong to the bed, "can i ride you? I want to give daddy pleasures" ten give the older a plead eyes and the older nodded.

"Go on ride me" ten lines up taeyong dick on his entrance and slowly dropping himself on it, he scream at the feeling. "Oh my g-god so d-deep"

Taeyong grab ten's wrist and make him bounce on his laps more fast, but then ten slowly gets tired.

Taeyong notice that ten is tired so he turn them around, now taeyong is above ten.

Taeyong start pounding into the younger as the younger grab on the sheets tightly at his roughness, ten really wants to complain about the older being too rough, but he hold himself cause this is a part of taeyong's present.

"Fuck i'm close baby" taeyong groan on ten's ear making the younger whimper, "m-me too!!" After hearing his words, taeyong then direct his dick right on ten prostate and hit it uncontrollably.

Ten's moan start becoming a scream, ten feel his orgams are close, he give the older a signal of it with bitting his lips tightly. Taeyong notice this and kiss him, after some minutes, both of them then come.

Taeyong fall beside ten as only breathing sounds was heard in that room, taeyong turn to then who was starting to close his eyes. "Babe? Did i go too rough?" Those words makes ten open his eyes, "a little..But i'm fine! Did you like your birthday present?"

"I don't like it"

Ten turn to the older and quickly sit up looking confused, "wait what?"

Taeyong giggle at the younger reaction "I don't like it, but i love it" ten pout, "you scared mee" the younger whine and lay back down with his back on taeyong's face.

Taeyong is now pouting too, he hug his boyfriend from behind and whisper "to be honest i have something to tell you, but if you're mad then okayy"

Ten eyes goes widden as he quickly turn to taeyong and hig him back "mhm? What is it?" Taeyong smile and get off the ber, he went to his working back making ten confused.

Before he know, taeyong already infront of him with a ring on his hand. "My boyfriend chittapon leechaiyapornkul..Will you marry me?" Ten eyes gets teary at his words, he can't believe about what's happening right now.

"Are you s-serious?" Taeyong frown at the younger, "do i looks like joking?" Ten smile and kiss taeyong. "I will marry you"

"Round 2 babe?"

"LEE TAEYONGGG!!!"

☆ . . . .

*insert jackson voice*
Cute

Anw, surprise! Triple updates, i can't post this part before taeyong birthday and i'm so sorry about this.

These days, my dad was helping me studying coding. So i was a little busy with it and forgot to write wp.

Also, i know many of you requested and i will try to make it on the next part!

Words : 1103