Bully (xiaodery)

I can hear it callin' loving the way you wanna talk

₊˚☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hendery is walking through the school hallway, he saw xiaojun walking out of his class. He quickly turn aeound and run to school garden, he sigh and sat on the ground looking at the flowers.

Why he run away? Xiaojun is a bully, even though he's handsome he's a bully and the worst thing is, he's a playboy. But ofc still many students like him, hendery can't lie like- he's so handsome and he have a crush on him, like who doesn't...?

But sadly xiaojun used to bully him, he try to avoid him but they both ended up meeting again.

Hendery quickly run to his class using the different way from the first one he enter the school, he enter his class and sigh. He suddenly hear a scream and quickly turn to the door.

"Yeorobun!!! Good morning!!!" (they're in korea kay? ◡ ω ◡)

He sigh again, "lucas don't scream" lucas smile at him "aww bad mood already? C'mon! Today is the best day ever!!" "you say that everyday please"

As they're chatting, xiaojun enter their class. Mark his bestfriend pat his back "when are you going to confess to him? Go on before it's too late, hendery is popular around students here" xiaojun scoffed, "they won't take him away from me, i promise i will kill them if they did." Mark giggle at his bestfriend, "c'monnn!!! Class is almost start, be happy dejun" xiaojun roll his eyes at him.

## after class ##

"FINALLY BREAK TIME!!!" Lucas scream happily, lucas turn to the door looking for his boyfriend. "Jungwoo hyunggg!!!" Lucas run to the older and quickly hug him, "aww, is my big baby lucas missed me already? it's only 2 hours though" jungwoo hug him back while patting the taller shoulder. "Stop making me feel single guys." Hendery roll his eyes playfully as three of them go to the cafeteria together, "i told you to ask xiaojun out but you deny it" jungwoo look at hendery and sigh "xiaojun has a crush on you, trust me hendery"

Hendery just shrug, they enter the cafeteria as their other friends come to them. Renjun wave to them and quickly hug hendery, "i missed you gege" chenle did the same as his boyfriend. "Alright alright, let's eat now before mr.Stomach gets angry" hendery say while running to buy some food while his friends just laugh at him, and while he's gone renjun told the others about what xiaojun and mark are planning to do.

(Boo 🤡)

"Mark tell me that xiaojun is planning on talking with hendery so we should leave them alone" chenle look at the older "you think they will ended up well hyung?" "Of course, why you act like you don't trust dejun?" Jungwoo pat chenle back while walking to one of the table that's empty so they could talk while sitting. "Well hyung, xiaojun is a playboy remember?" "Oh shit yea..."

## meanwhile on hendery side . . . ##

"Ooooohhh!! That one looks good! Classic burger one and cola one!" He buy the foods and quicky turn away to the others, but before he know someone is stopping him from walking. '....Dejun..?' He ask under his breath, "am i that handsome until you're staring at me like there's no tomorrow?" Xiaojun say making hendery goes back to reality, "n-n-no! Who s-say that you're h-handsome.." "well most of the students in this school did, honey" hendery blush at the nickname.

"W-what do you want...I want to eat lunch with my friends so if you excus-" "you are not excused" hendery look at the older with face full of confusion, "why?" He crossed his arms and pout, xiaojun found it cute and pinch dery's cheeks "just follow me, you can eat later.....or maybe you can eat me" hendery tilted his head cause he didn't hear well the last thing that the older say. "What?" "Nothing, you don't need to know it."

They walked to xiaojun car, "go in" "w-what? B-b-but class will s-started-" "just go in" hendery obey the older and just enter the car quietly still confused about what is happening, xiaojun follow him entering the car and sat there beside him staring at him into his eyes and that made hendery face became red asf. "S-so...?" Xiaojun didn't answer him and just hover over the younger and start taking off their clothes, "x-xiaoj-" dejun cut him off by kissing him. "It's daddy for today baby"

Hendery groan when he feel xiaojun kissing his body, the pleasure take over him. He even forgot that they're in school, and still have classes. "D-dejun.." hendery chokes out some faint moan when the older touch his hard dick, it hurts...He just want xiaojun right now. He doesn't care about anything else but... he just want xiaojun to fuck him right way.

"What is it baby?" He ask to tease the younger more, "p-please.." "please what?" "J-just...F-fuck me already...I n-need you d-daddy..." xiaojun smirk at the younger and pat hendery head slowly. "I will...Be patient baby.." but hendery can't wait any longer, he switched their position and start grinding on the older. "Oh f-fuck.." xiaojun threw his head back not caring it hit the car door, "you know well how to drive me grazy."

(WAIT WAIT WAIT- DEAR DREAM IS PLAYING ON MY SPOTIFY- RIGHT AFTER BABY DON'T STOP-)

Hendery start riding the older and moan loudly shutting his eyes closed, his fingers curled into a balls as he keep bouncing on the older dick. Soon hendery feel tired and stop bouncing on the older dick and just clenching on him, xiaojun notice this and start thrusting up into the younger. Hendery throw his head back and moan loudly, "i-i-i'm close!!!!" He shut his eyes tightly and come on both of their stomach.

Xiaojun groan at the sight as he try to reach his orgams, after some minutes xiaojun finally come and pulls out of hendery. Hendery fall on top of xiaojun hugging him tightly, "dery...Will you...Be my boyfriend..?" Hendery giggle "are you seriously ask me out after fucking me like that? Ofc i will" xiaojun smile softly at him, "sorry if i bully you too much, i just want to have your attention..." "it's okay, at least we're together now"

"Shit we have class."

###########

Y'all exited for dreamies comeback? Damn they're all so hot-
AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE THEORY OF IT???? I'M SO KUNFUSED-

1100 words