missed flight - yuwin

I MISS THEM SO MUCH ㅠㅠ

Sorry for my bad grammar in this episode, i'm not in a good condition rn :)

...

"You really have to go?"

Yuta sigh and turned to the chinese and smile with a sad face, "sadly yes baby..I'm sorry, i will be home more sooner than you thought" sicheng just stare at him with his sad face knowing that the older always gives up on that face. "Can't you just stay here?"

"Babe, dad will kill me if i stay" sicheng just pout making yuta kissed him, "i'll be back before christmas, don't worry" "but christmas is december!!" Yuta sigh and peck sicheng's nose. "And i say i will be back before christmas"

"What about halloween?!" Yuta just ignore him and check his watch, "cheng, i'll be late if you keep doing this" the chinese boy scoffed as he just stare at the older.

"Are you sure you're going with that hard fucking dick?"

....

"Oh fuck..Cheng seriously i will be late if you didn't go more fast" yuta throw his head back as the chinese boy just smile, "I'm coming cheng" yuta came on sicheng's mouth making the chinese boy smile and shallows all of it.

"I have to g-" "you're still hard, let me help you" sicheng stands up and sat make yuta sit down, he sat on yuta's laps and start grinding on him.

"Okay fine cheng, let me atleasy tell dad that i will be going on a flight tomorrow."

"Later, for now have me as your dish"

Yuta kissed sicheng on his lips making the younger kissed back, the kiss started to get more hot as yuta's hands taking off sicheng's pants.

The chinese man broke their kiss and help yuta taking off his shirt. After finish taking off his shirt, yuta pulled sicheng to his laps again and help him to ride him. "Bottom on top babe?"

"Sure" sicheng accept his request and start making himself comfortable on yuta's cock, "no lube?" Sicheng didn't answer his question but just dropped himself on yuta.

"Goddamn that feels so good" yuta groan on sicheng's ear making the younger put his hand around yuta's neck and start to move, "a-ah! T-too deep! Yuta held on his hips helping him to bounce more fast. "Y-yuta! C-can't..Oh my god.."

Sicheng body gives up as he just let yuta helped him to bounce on his cock, sicheng start to shakes as he bit his lips to prevent a scream.

Yuta notice this and start to move slow, "yutaaaa i was just so closee" yuta laugh and stands up while carrying sicheng to the bathroom.

The japanese boy pinned sicheng to the wall and turned on the shower, he kissed the younger and start pounding into him fast not letting sicheng to say a single thing.

"Y-yuta! Yuta o-oh yuta! T-too deep" sicheng hold into yuta's shoulders digging his nails on it, yuta smile as he loves seeing sicheng like this.

"Close babe? Hold tight, i'm coming" yuta say as he goes more fast, sicheng scream and rolled his eyes back.

They both came as sicheng holding tight on yuta's neck, scared of falling dowm because he's too weak.

"I'm sure i'll be dead after this" yuta kissed sicheng's head as he put the younger in the bathtub, he turned on the water and wait while taking a shower.

After the bathtub getting filled by the water, he quickly helped sicheng to wash up. He then carry the chinese boy to their room and get both of them dressed.