going out | hyuckren

DAMN Y'ALL I CAN'T WAIT FOR NCT HORROR'S NIGHTTTT

Requested by the person i hate the most : songbirddsies
Nah jk ily

The storyline made by her so thank u bitch <33

....

".....And done!" Renjun smile proudly while staring at himself through the mirror, "do i look pretty enough? Should i go and ask haechan??" Renjun asked himself as he slowly walked to the living room cause haechan's now watching tv on their living room.

"Haechanieee how do i look?"

Renjun's soft voice making the younger turned around and stare at him, renjun's on a pink short skirt that's barely cover his thighs and a crop top.

"Jun? Who teach you to wear clothes like that?" "Nana" haechan scoffed as he stand up, "go change." Renjun glare at haechan, "no! I won't!" "Renjun, go change." "No!!"

Renjun storms out of the living room and then go out of the house using the back door without haechan's knowing.

....

"Jeno!!" Renjun run out to jeno and smile at him, "hey jun, you're just in time!" Renjun laughed at him and then hold his hand. "Let's goooo!!"

They both continue walk to get soke street food, tbh renjun's kinda feel uncomfortable cause peoples are staring at him. So he tugged jeno's hand and look at them, "what are you looking at?" Jeno scold them making those peoples look away.

"Thanks jeno" renjun smile at him making jeno pat his head, "ofc" renjun take jeno's hand and dragged him to buy some food.

"Two corn dogs please!" Renjun say to the lady as the lady nodded, "jun" jeno calls him out making renjun turned to the younger. "Mhm? What is it?" "I'm just wondering, your boyfriend seriously lets you going out using this outfit with another guy?"

Renjun sigh as he pouted, "he didn't let me" "then how can you go out using t- wait.. you go out using the back door don't ya?" Renjun nodded slowly as he pay for the food.

(Stan skz)

Renjun give one of the corndog to jeno as he slowly eating it, they both sitting on one of the beaches while staring at the kids that are running around the park

......

Haechan was playing on his video game peacefully until he suddenly gets a call from yangyang, "hey yang ssup?" "Dude, your boyfriend's using a skirt and going out with jeno, where tf are you?" Haechan frowned. "Renjun what?"

"I say, your boyfriend's out rn with jeno using a sk-" "give me the location"

Haechan quickly hang up and changes his clothes, "huang renjun just wait." He takes his phone and go out of the house.

Until he forgot to lock the door..

Haechan saw renjun and jeno eating ice cream while laughing together, and yeah too bad for renjun, hyuck saw jeno wiping the ice cream on renjun's lips and going too close to renjun for hyuck's liking.

After wiping the ice cream, jeno pat renjun's thigh making the older blush. Hyuck getting more mad but he held himself to wait a little more.

Jeno put his hand around renjun's shoulder as the older put his head on jeno's hand, haechan can't hold himself anymore as he quickly walk toward them and take grab renjun's hand.

"Renjun. We're going home." Renjun eyes went widden cause he's still startled, 'how can he found us?!' Renjun thought as he's getting dragged by haechan.

"I bet you think you're real cute letting jeno put his hands all over you. We'll see how cute you look later when I get you home." Haechan say as he opened his car door and push renjun in "C-chan.." "just wait until we get home jun." Renjun then continue to stay silent.

The whole ride is just too scary for renjun, haechan frowning and mumbling curse words is such a nightmare for him.

After reaching haechan's house, again the younger dragged him to his room. Haechan pushed renjun to the bed making him yelped.

"If you're going to act like a brat then I'm going to treat you like a brat." Renjun didn't even dare to look at him so he close his eyes, "c'mon i thought you're just so brave this morning?"

Right when the chinese boy try to open his eyes, everything was dark. He's not sure if haechan turned the lights off or haechan put a blindfold on him.

He suddenly feel some hands around his neck, hyuck slowly choking him making him gagged a little. "You look so good with my hand wrapped around your throat." Hyuck say as renjun feels himself getting hard.

"C-choke me m-more master" renjun begged making haechan chuckle, "begging already? Such a impatient boy" renjun touch donghyuck's hand that's wrapped around his neck. "P-please chan c-choke me m-more"

But that just makes the other boy takes his hands away making renjun whines, "touch yourself for me darling" renjun feel himself shaking from the way haechan talk to him.

Renjun gets up slowly as he open his legs wide for haechan to see himself masturbating, renjun takes off his clothes and start teasing his own dick.

"O-oh ngh f-fuck..H-hyuck" renjun use one of his hand to tease his own tip, and use his other hand to thrusts up into his hole.

Renjun thrusts his fingers up faster, but haechan take his fingers out and stop his fun activity.

"Eungh..Chan..H-help m- Oh fuck yes~!" Renjun throw his head back as haechan rub his fingers on renjun's hole, renjun tug haechan's hair as he just lay there enjoying the pleasure.

Renjun's body jerking up everytime the younger's long finger hit his prostate, "you take my fingers so well don't you?" Haechan added another finger and stretch renjun out.

Haechan take his fingers out and smile, "how can you be so messy when i'm only using my fingers?" Renjun shakes his head weakly as he hold on haechan's hand.

Donghyuck pick renjun up and sat him down on his laps, "ride me" renjun lines up his entrance on hyuck's dick and dropped himself on it.

"A-ah.." renjun wrapped his hand around the korean's neck as he try to bounce on him more faster and harder, "h-hyuck i c-can't"

Haechan helped the chinese man to bounce on his laps, but then he stops. "C-chan!!!" Renjun turned to face haechan, but befote he can, the younger changes their positions i to doggy style.

"What do you want to say lately mhm?" Renjun shakes his head as hyuck pounds into him, "h-hyuck be g-gentle" haechan smirk as he decides to ignore the older.

Renjun's hand gives up as he fall on the bed, but haechan quickly held him and pulls him up.

"Tired already baby?" Renjun wanted to answer the question but he's too busy moaning and screaming at the pleasures.

"Ck, do you think jeno could makes you scream like this hm?" Renjun shakes his head, "use your words jun" haechan spank him making renjun letting his tears out.

"N-no! Only y-you who can make m-me scream like t-this!!" Haechan smile proudly as he slow down, "come together baby" haechan let his head falls back as he come.

Renjun them come after haechan, he fall down on the bed as he turned to face haechan. "I-i'm sorry.." haechan smile at him and pat renjun's head, "it's alright baby i forgive you" renjun smile back at haechan and cuddle him. "Promise me you won't go out using those outfits when you're with another guy" renjun giggle. "i promise"

"I wonder jeno's reaction when you suddenly dragged me home"