Black

**TW**: Fighting, things on fire, torture kind of, definitely murder vibes, discussion of grooming, choking but not in the hot way, actually it's still hot who am I kidding, emotional manipulation but not really anymore, emotional distress, men are assholes, WOMEN are assholes, slightly more than problematic, force use, I cried writing this one AGAIN, you will be sad about this, this is not a happy one, this story has fucked up my life, we are in love, we fight, get ready to be uncomfortable, abandonment issues, my therapist is low-key trying to get spoilers out of me at this point, she is invested, y/n is a baddie in this one again, she is hot, BIPANIC again, steer clear if you struggle with toxic relationships/sexual tension that come from toxicity, we are brokenhearted, we need a seatbelt because of the rollercoaster this man has put us on, kylo and y/n may or may not be slowly loosing their minds, this one is hard emotionally but very rewarding at the end no spoilers tho, definitely some daddy issues, praise kink is fully developed, there is a ton of self reflection here, like so much self reflection it is uncomfortable, it will probably awaken emotions inside of you, bloodlust for sure, after reading this one your normal life will never be enough sorry, grab your squishmallows again because this one is SAD, please don't hate me, it will make sense later I promise because we have officially become the baddest bitch in the game.

*This one is very plot heavy and there is no smut...BUT...the smut in the next chapter is literally game changing and it needed to fit into the story perfectly (no spoilers tho (; ) This chapter is very important for Kyber and her transformation into the the baddest bitch in the galaxy. I hope you like it! Remember: it will hurt before it feels better! 

**I'm sorry for the long wait on this one! Work has been busy. The gaps between chapters will start to become closer to two weeks now! I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

***The song for this chapter is "Little Boy" by Ashnikko also "Cry" by Ashnikko fits really well!

****As usual, please COMMENT your thoughts and let me know what you think! <3 

The cockpit was quiet as the Command Shuttle drifted smoothly through lightspeed.

You didn't mind the silence. It wasn't awkward, or uncomfortable or lingering over the flight deck because of a hidden, passive hostility. The energy of the small space was dormant and generally non-stimulating. It was simply still.

You felt calm, controlled.

At peace.

You looked over at the Commander in the seat beside you. His eyes stared out straight ahead, gazing into the blue blur of the stars as they bent around the ship. The cyan glow of lightspeed fought its way through the red windshield, managing to drape his features in a diluted purple frame. The visual sent a jolt to your heart as you admired his stark beauty.

He glanced in your direction, meeting your eyes under the purple shine. You melted under his gaze as your mind took you back to the gentle moments you'd shared the night before.

You'd spent the entire night in uninterrupted bliss. He'd stayed with you, wrapped you into a strong embrace and pulled you under the sheets. Naked in bed, you had talked to him about your childhood, your home, your dreams and desires. He'd listened and responded occasionally, telling you about his own life, sharing details about himself that you realized he may have been sharing for the first time.

You'd held on tightly to every syllable that had exited his lips. Absorbing his uncharacteristic vulnerability like it was the secret to life itself. You'd talked and laughed for hours, finding pleasure in each other's company as well as in each other's bodies.