Tamayo

(Y/N) POV

We're in the city at night enjoying some udon, when suddenly Tanjiro runs away like a crazy person.

I quickly finish my bowl, pick up the box, and then run over to Tanjiro.

'Great police' I thought as I saw Tanjiro getting surrounded.

I walk over to Tanjiro to try and see what he's doing to get surrounded by police.

"(Y/N)?" Said a police officer

I looked over my shoulder to see the woman that housed me when my father was in jail.

'I-I thought you were dead' I thought as my eyes are wide open in disbelief.

I see her expression, her eyes are relieved but tears are rolling down her checks.

I take a step closer to her. Suddenly a wall of flowers block the view between us, I look behind me to see Tanjiro was pinning a demon down and another girl about the same age as me with a boy that had tinted green hair.

They lead us to a house to stay at, we walk in and the house is blacked to block any natural light.

"Are you guys demons?" I bluntly ask as I sit down.

"Yes, I am Tamayo and this is Yushiro." She says as she's pointing to the boy she was with earlier.

"You don't not touch lady Tamayo." Yushiro growls at Tanjiro.

We all sit down and chat for a while talking about how they became demons and how she is a doctor.

They all agreed on going to bed to get some rest. I went to my room but stayed awake.

I pace back and forth with nothing to do.

'So bored, but I don't want to wander around that would be rude...I think?' I thought as I pace back and forth

*knock knock*

I dart my eyes to the door with one eyebrow slightly raised.

I open the door to see Tamayo.

"Oh hey, what up?" I say as I move aside so she can walk in.

"Nothing, I just noticed your light was on and was wondering if you're okay." She say

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was keeping other people up. Sorry I don't sleep though" I say

"How do you gain energy? Are you ever tired? What happens when you do sleep? Have you ever slept? How did this habit develop?" She asks with a shocked expression

"Well if I feel exhausted I just sit down or lay in a spot awake for a short amount of time, I don't particularly get tired but I can get exhausted, when I do sleep it's usually because my body shuts down like if I get stabbed, I have slept before, and this started happening when my father tried to kill me when I was sleeping and since then I haven't slept...well besides blacking out after losing a lot of blood." I say trying to answer her questions

We start talking and I explain my shadow breathing to her while she writes down everything I'm saying until I see her yawn.

"Hey you should get to bed, after all I've kept you up for a while." I say feeling guilty for not notice how long I was blabbering.

"Okay" she yawns

I watch her get up, she put her notebook on the dresser that was in my room and just crawls into the bed in my room.

She then lifts the covers signaling for me to join her, I stand there surprised.

"I'm cold so are you going to join or not?" She asks

"Sure" I say as I walk over to the bed

I get in and she automatically pulls me in close, she puts her head in the crook of my neck. I hug her back feeling all of the heat her body gives off.

I lay there as I listen to her steady breath when she sleeps.

Time skip to morning

Tamayo POV

(Y/N) looks like she is cold as ice but when you talk to her she really is cute.

I woke up her to her not being by my side, I was a bit disappointed but then I realized she doesn't sleep so I can't blame her being gone.

I get out of bed and go to the main room to say goodbye to them because they both got a new mission to go to.

I make them both a quick breakfast and there's stands (Y/N) with her usual expression.

'I wish she will find true happiness even if it isn't with me' I think as we all eat.

They get ready to leave and I give Tanjiro and (Y/N) a farewell hug. I go to hug (Y/N) when I whisper something in her ear.

"Please be safe" I whisper before sending her off.

A/N: sorry for not sticking to the storyline, I didn't want Nezuko and (Y/N) to meet yet and it's hard to do this fight with a whole other person to incorporate.😅