Nezuko?

A/N: if you like the story please don't forget to vote!

(Y/N) POV

Me and Tanjiro were walking to where our next mission was when...

"COME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE MARRY ME!" The boy from final selection with the yellow hair says as he's sobbing hugging a girl so tight she can't leave.

"Chew chew..chew chew" his little sparrow chirps as it lands on Tanjiros hand

Tanjiro hands me the bird and starts to drag the guy away from the poor girl.

'What the hell, how did he even become a demon slayer?' I thought as I watched the two boys argue.

He decided to tag along with us because he's too scared or whatever.

We finally get near the mansion and see little kids scared for their life.

"What wrong?" Tanjiro kindly asks them

"O-our brother got t-taken by a d-demon" the boy barely manages to say.

We find the mansion, Tanjiro made Zenitsu go inside and he had me watch the wooden box outside of the mansion.

'Whatever, this is definitely fair' I sarcastically thought as I sat near the box.

'I wonder what's in it to the point where he asked me to protect it with my life. Not that I mind dying to be fair.' I sat now lost in my thoughts.

I sat for about 15 more minutes until a guy with a boars head, no shirt, but the demon slayer uniform pants on.

"HEY, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S IN THAT BOX" he says while point both of his swords at me

"Nope" I say

He decided to lunge at me but I'm too tired to shift into a shadow so I just dodge.

The then goes to stab the box and my reflexes reacted before my mind could process what was happening and before either of us knew, I was in the direct path of his sword.

I didn't see the sword go through the box so I at least knew whatever was in there was safe.

I then snap out of it as I feel a sharp sensation in my torso, I look towards my body to see that I'd got stabbed by his ragged sword.

He pulled the sword out of me, followed by a sharp pain weakening my whole body.

"B-but your a demon slayer, so w-why would you do that." He asked

"Because I was asked to protect this box with my life...so I did. Further more you're a demon slayer too so why'd you attack me" I ask him

"Do you not know what's in the box? There's a demon in there." He says getting in a fighting stance again.

"So? What if there is, I trust Tanjiro enough to know he would be carrying around some random demon that kills people." I say also trying to stand up.

'I haven't drawn my sword yet, but I shouldn't kill him.' I thought as I decide to keep my sword by my side.

He starts running towards me but I'm exhausted so I just hug the box protecting in with my body.

After every kick, every punch, I feel my body grow more numb to the pain.

"WHY ARENT YOU FIGHTING BACK" he yells

"Because I don't want to" I say

'I just...wanna die' I thought as he continues to kick me