Farewell

Shinobu POV

(Y/N) just ran out with no explanation.

'Was I too pushy? She's cute though. I should find her.' I thought as I start to run after her.

I saw her run into to woods but I don't see her. I start to run around faster.

'It's been five minutes anything could've happened' I thought as I fear the worst outcomes.

I eventually see her, I run up to her as fast as I can. I freeze in my spot. Her body is slouched over and blood is on her hand and streaming down the side of her face oozing from her mouth.

I check if she had a pulse.

*bum bum...bum bum* I fell

"There's still a chance" I say as I pick her up rushing back to my house.

A few minutes later I open the door to my house, I lay her in my bed, then on the light, and take off her uniform top to see if there's any wounds that caused her to cough up blood.

As I take it off I see a three inch scar in the center of her chest.

'If this happened a little more to the left it would've hit her heart.' I thought as I examine the area.

"It shouldn't be causing her pain or discomfort, it looks healed. But she gripped the same area when she collapsed." I mumbled trying to think what's wrong.

I sit her unconscious body up to see if there's an exit point on her back.

'Hmm that's weird' I think to myself as there's not a scar on her back.

"Oh no" I said as I realized there might be something trapped in her body...like the tip of a blade.

I quickly disinfect the area so I can reopen where the scar is.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), but if there is something there, I need to get it out. You can't die." I say before slicing through her skin.

I carefully open the wound, I see a glint. I get a pair of tweezers to carefully remove the price of metal I see.

I quickly suture where I cut and bandaged it.

I pull a chair near the bed and I wait for her to wake up, but I slowly fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up due to (Y/N) Wincing in pain.

"Oh my! I'm sorry I wasn't awake when you woke up but I decided to reopen where your scar is and I found this piece of metal still in you. You should take it easy for the next two weeks." I explain to (Y/N).

"Ah thanks...and I'm really sorry for causing you all the trouble" she says as she looks down and fiddles with her hands.

"It's no problem!" I say happy she isn't mad.

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

I finally convinced Shinobu to let me at least walk around after complaining to her I was bored.

I wandered around until I found a piano, I remember when my mother taught me how to play.

I sit down in the bench and inhale deeply, I then place my fingers on the keys and start to sing the melody of my favorite song.

It's raining it's pouring my eyes oh they're stormy and I don't wanna leave this bed, it's raining it's pouring it's 4 in the morning but I don't wanna cry but I need you here cause I'm a mess.

I stop when a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I miss you" I say as I look at the ceiling above me hoping my mom is having a good time.