Reunited

(Y/N) POV

As my trek came to an end when the butterfly estate came into sight.

''What do I do now?'' I sighed

I started to walk to my room avoiding people, which wasn't even difficult since there wasn't a person in sight.

I opened my bedroom door to see Nezuko curled up on the bed with the covers over her body so I can only see her head.

The noice I made opening the door had waken her up.

"Hmmph" she mumbled before she lifted her head to see who it was.

I stood there unable to move.

"(Y/N)? Is that really you?" She said getting out of my bed.

Before I could say anything she ran into my arms.

"I missed you so much!" She said as her tears dripped onto my uniform.

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry for making you mad at me..." I trailed off.

She grabs both sides of my face before pulling me into an aggressive kiss.

We finally pull away due to both of us running out of breath now panting.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you like that before hearing your side of everything, and I also made you run away. So I'm sorry too." She said.

"But I do have some questions." She said.

"1. How did you end up at Kazumis house?"

"2. How is your back?"

"3. Did anything bad happen."

"4. Did he do anything like...touch you like that?"

"5. Do you like him now?"

She asked all of the above.

"First, I ended up at his house because when I was running away I lost my sense of direction and got lost and eventually I passed out. Secondly, my back is mostly fine. Also I kinda fell on my back again but not as bad. Fourth, no he didn't touch me inappropriately. And lastly, I only see him as a friend, you're my only love Nezuko." I responded.

She sighs in relief before taking my hand and leading me to the bed.

"Come on, you need rest." She said as I laid next to her as she cuddled up to me tucking her head into the crook of my neck and pulling me into a tight embrace.

I pulled the covers over both of us before wrapping my arms securely around her.

"I missed this so much." Nezuko mumbled.

"I missed everything about you." I said before drifting off into my first slumber since we've been separated.

'I feel as a huge weight has been lifted. I feel at level again.' I thought before the moment before my consciousness left.

(Y/N)'s dream

I was laying in the woods as if I had been knocked out previously. I worriedly look around noticing how eerie and different the woods look.