Searching

A/N: pls don't forget to vote if you like the story! Pls and thank you 😊

(Y/N) POV

'I really made her hate me, after all this time I thought I was doing the right thing...but I guess I can never get it right.' I thought as I was running through the woods.

No matter how much it hurt I kept going, I can't let anyone see me like this.

I kept running until I tripped over the same exact tree stump where I fell with Nezuko. I paused for a second to look back it only for my tears to continue.

'If only I hadn't tripped over that Nezuko wouldn't be mad.' I thought before running deeper into the woods not caring about what direction I'm going in.

I eventually stopped when I got out of the woods but didn't recognize where I was.

"This isn't where me and Nezuko entered." I mumbled out of breath.

I started walking away from the woods though mindlessly.

Eventually I stopped and started to pace back and forth overthinking everything when I found myself in the middle of absolutely nowhere, not even knowing which direction I came from due to me disorienting myself while pacing.

I start to come undone.

'This is just GREAT I made the person I care most about mad, ran away, and now I'm lost.'

I start to calm down trying to figure out where I came from from but no luck.

'Nezuko is probably worried...no...she wants nothing to do with me, she's probably still mad wishing I was gone anyways.' I thought as I sit down to admire the bright blue sky now turning pink.

As I settle down I feel sharp sensations covering my back shooting down to my legs as I grunt in pain.

"Shit." I mumble

I slowly get back up onto my feet but wobble around since my legs aren't exactly cooperating with me.

I start to unsteadily walk in a direction hoping I'll find anyone...anything.

After a while the pain dies down to a bearable state but I definitely can't fight in this condition. I'm basically a helpless cripple waiting to be attacked like bait.

As I continue on I watch as start fill up the night sky.

I try to find a constellation but I notice that my vision is get blurrier by the second...until I collapse and slowly lose my consciousness.

Nezuko POV

I recklessly ran through where the ten pillars were staying asking everyone that came in sight if they had seen (Y/N) but no luck.

"Hey, maybe she's just in the woods letting off steam or..." Tanjiro paused to think.

"But she wouldn't be mad though, wouldn't she be sad?" I asked.

"Yeah true, but anyways it's too dangerous to just go out and look for her, all the demons are out." Tanjiro said.

"But that means (Y/N) is in danger..." I trailed off once again feeling my stomach drop.

"H-hey she might be fine after all though, after all she is a fierce fighter and does not like to lose." Tanjiro tried to comfort me.

"Yeah true but-"

"She'll be fine, but swing you in such an undone state is making me nervous too. Maybe we should just meet up with the others for dinner." Tanjiro suggested.