Human or demon?

Nezukos POV

After I put the bamboo muzzle back in I see (Y/N) laying there, if you saw her at first glance you'd think she's dead. I pick her back up, increase my size, then sprint to Tamayos house.

'I don't like the idea of them seeing each other again but if it means (Y/N) lives than that's what has to happen.' I thought as I could see the secret entrance to their estate.

I run right through the wall with Tanjiro right behind me, Tamayo was on the front porch. Once she recognized the lifeless body as (Y/N) she sprinted to me.

"What happened?!" She asks me and Tanjiro

But before Tanjiro could even open his mouth she leads me inside the house to a spot where I could put (Y/N) down.

She checks for a pulse, we all wait for her say something.

"SHES ALIVE!" She yells with joy, but that joy quickly fades when she realizes how bad (Y/N's) injuries are.

"Oh yeah here's a blood sample, it's from her father who's Muzan's top tier demon." I say carefully handing her the vial of blood.

"Thank you! But how'd you get this?" She asks

"I didn't...(Y/N) did...when she was saving me she snuck a sample in" I said feeling guilty I wasn't there to help (Y/N).

Time skip

Tamayos POV

I'm happy to see (Y/N) again... but I was hoping she wouldn't be showing up like this, it's been a week since she's been in a constant state of heave slumber. I'm starting to develop experiment on the blood that (Y/N) got for me.

'Even when she was fighting for her life...she still thought of me' I thought as I glance over to where she was resting.

I went back to experimenting, Nezuko let me have more of her blood so I can see the different reactions comparing her blood to (Y/N's) fathers blood.

That's when...Nezukos blood cells transform into human blood cells.

"T-Tanjiro" I stutter in disbelief.

"Yes?" He asks wondering what I need.

"N-Nezuko can become human again." I say

He locks eyes with me then he pulls me into a suffocating hug, out of the corner of my eye I could see Yushiro giving Tanjiro a death glare.

Tanjiro runs to get Nezuko and tell her the news, while he gets her I make more antidote which isn't hard I just have to be precise.

I whip up enough to turn Nezuko back when Tanjiro carries the sleepy Nezuko.

"Okay this might be instant or it could take a few days to change her." I say disinfecting her skin where I am going to stick the needle in.

I stick the needle in her, she winced in pain so I try to be as quick as I can, then I yank the needle out of her arm.

"Hmm no change yet but I promise you it will work soon" I say reassuring Nezuko and Tanjiro.

They all head to their separate rooms after dinner, I stay up to hold (Y/N's) hand hoping she'll wake up soon.

I hear a shriek from Nezukos room, I sprint to her room and slam the door open.

"I-I'm hooman" she stutters still not used to talking a lot.

I stand there in amazement while Tanjiro runs past me and hugs Nezuko while tears of joy pour out of his eyes.

Nezuko sprints out of the room.

'Where is she going...wait (Y/N) is that way' I thought as I follow her not too far behind.

Nezuko POV

I realize I'm finally human again.

'HUMAN'

I sprint to see (Y/N) hoping she awake or at least okay. I run to where she is.

I finally get to where she is but I see how much of a poor state she's in.

'Why haven't I realized this before?!' I thought as I fall to my knees with the realization kicking in.

I feel the tears overflow my eyes and start to stream down my face.

I manage to get back up on my feet, I walk up to stand by her side.

"I'm sowwy (Y/N), I weally am." I struggle to say to her lifeless looking body.

I feel a warm touch.

"It's okay Nezuko" I hear a voice weakly say.

"It's me" (Y/N) says

I look down and I see her with a weak smile, she is using up a lot of her strength just trying to wipe my tears with her hand.

Her smile quickly fades away as she starts coughing up blood.

Tamayo quickly rushes to her side with a towel. She also has tears of joy that she's awake, followed by Tanjiro who saw her awake and tears poured out of his eyes.

"Jeez Tamayo heheh I'll be fine" (Y/N) weakly says.

Tamayo sighs at her ignorance but lays off anyways.

"Okay, what we you say Mrs. Doctor" Tamayo says sarcastically.

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes to see Nezuko.

'I'm so happy she's okay...wait...SHES HUMAN?!'

I see her crying not noticing I'm awake so I go to dry off her tears. Most of my strength is gone but I will anything to make her feel better.

A few moments later I cough up blood.

'Velvet red' I thought as I saw the liquid slowly drip to my bottom of my hand almost going to my wrist.

'It's almost entrancing' I thought as I realize who I sound like.

I quickly snap out of it when Tamayo rushes to my side and hands me a towel.

We have some conversations before it's dinner time, I try to get out of bed but stumble around before Nezuko lends me her shoulder and leads back to my bed.

"Take it easy" she says completely focusing on her speech, so much so she stopped walking.

A few moments later we get back to my baked and she hands me dinner, she divided to eat with me so I wouldn't be lonely.

"Thank you Nezuko...I really mean it" I say full heartedly.

"Y-yes no pwoblem" she struggles to say.

As we ate dinner in my new room I helped her on improving her pronunciations.

She takes my bowl to the kitchen and comes back, without saying a word she crawls in my bed and carefully hugs my torso to bring herself closer to me.

'Eh, I guess she's used to doing this as a demon. It might be comforting to her now that she's human again, even though it's good news it's still unfamiliar to her.' I thought as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight Nezuko"