Butterfly mansion

(Y/N) POV

It's been about a week since I've been locked up and tortured.

'I hope you're doing okay Nezuko and Tanjiro.' I thought

But my thoughts were interrupted by the men screaming. I then hear footsteps rushing down the stairs.

I played dead so I wouldn't get hit or anything. But before I closed my eyes I saw Tanjiro and Nezuko. Before I could say or do anything Tanjiro broke the chains with his sword.

I try to get up but I just fall back down.

Without hesitation Nezuko picks me up and carries me bridal style.

"I'm so sorry it took us this long." Nezuko said to me as we run out.

I glance back to see the dried blood that was once in my body. With every step I was wincing in pain due to the cuts and bruises that were everywhere on my body.

Nezuko noticed and as soon as we got out of where they were keeping me she steadied her pace.

That's when everything hit me.

'Wait I'm free...and Nezuko and Tanjiro saved me' I thought as I looked at them.

"T-thank you..." I weakly said

"Of course...we had to, especially after what you did for Nezuko! There's no way we could leave you behind." Tanjiro said

I blackout again.

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to see a familiar ceiling.

'Are we at the butterfly mansion? Wait, I'm at Shinobus mansion' I thought as I sit up grunting in pain.

I look at my arms, legs, and torso to see all of the bandages. I slowly get up to look in the mirror to see I have a bandage on my cheek and the upper corner of my forehead.

'This is JUST GREAT' I sarcastically thought as I change into my uniform.

I walk around the house but it's empty so I go to the training area where I see Nezuko practicing techniques with a wooden sword with Tanjiro and Shinobu practicing with her sword.

'Wow...the way she spins the sword is entrancing' I thought as I watch her gracefully spin her sword.

I look over to Nezuko and I see Zenitsu in the corner of the area dumping for Nezuko while Inosuke is trying to drag him back to practice.

I chuckle but that quickly stopped when I felt a shooting pain in my ribs causing me to fall to my knees and grasp my shirt where the pain was.

Everyone quickly rushed to where I was.

"(Y/N)!!!" They yell in unison.

"I'm fine...can you give me some space....please" I ask as my breathing quickens.

They all immediately back away as tears uncontrollably stream out of my eyes hitting the ground.

I touch my face in confusion.

'Why am I crying?' I thought to myself