Coupling up

(Y/N) POV

'Wow i managed to get some sleep' I thought as I woke up with Nezuko in my arms patiently waiting for me to wake up.

"Mornin" i lazily mumble

"Good morning (Y/N)" she says smiling

"How are your wounds and bruises?" She asks me

"They're pretty good, in a few days I shouldn't need to bandage them due to scabs forming over them. And the bruises are mostly gone I'm just a bit stiff from not training." I say

"That's good to hear!" She exclaims

We both get ready for breakfast when I open the door and we see...Tanjiro and Zenitsu kissing.

I quickly slammed the door shut with a shocked expression stuck on me and Nezukos face.

"I-I-I-I-I'll give them a second" I stutter

"Y-y-yeah" she responded

I go to knock on the door but it quickly opens and a flushed Tanjiro and Zenitsu in the same spot still frozen.

"R-ready for breakfast" Tanjiro stutters

"Sure" I say still processing what happened a second ago.

We all sit and eat breakfast in a painfully awkward silence. Not a signal word.

That is until Nezuko and I finished eating so we excused ourselves and went to train.

"Since your still recovering don't push yourself too hard." She says

"Haha don't worry." I respond picking up a training sword.

We both practice techniques until the sun started to go down revealing a pastel colored sky with orange, pinks, and purple.

"(Y/N)?" Nezuko nervously says

"What's up?" I respond

"Umm can I...sleep with you again?" She asks looking at the now very interesting ground.

"Of course! Besides I haven't slept like a normal person most of my life, but when I'm with you I feel at peace. Even though it's a very light sleep, I feel normal again." I say looking at the sky.

Her eyes meet mine and her expression is priceless.

"If you keep smiling that big then your face will get stuck." I tease trying to break the silence.

She quickly runs into my arms pulling me into a gentle hug tucking her head at the center of my chest while I rest my chin on the top of her head.

We both start to make our way back to eat diner with Tanjiro and Zenitsu. We eventually get to the door.

"Are you decent in there?" I sarcastically ask

"Y-yes!" They say at the same time.

I glance at Nezuko before opening the door to see her covering her mouth trying not to let her laughs out.

Nezuko POV

We all start to eat diner but it's silent like this morning.

"So...you two huh." (Y/N) says pointing her chopsticks at Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

'Haha you always know to the break the awkwardness' I thought as I watch my Zenitsu and my brothers face turn pink.

"U-uhhh w-well..." Tanjiro tries to respond.

"Haha hey I got nothin against it...just get a room next time." (Y/N) laughs

Zenitsus whole face turned crimson red before chasing (Y/N) around the room while my brother tried to stop him.

"OI! WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS NOISE?!" Inosuke yelled while standing in the doorway.

"And where have you been?" (Y/N) asks raising an eyebrow.

"U-uhhh well." Inosuke turns a light shade of pink before hearing a girls voice.

"Inosuke! Come on, we're going to be late to diner!" A girl said while she slugged his shoulder.

"Oh my excuse my bad manners, my name is Kanzaki Aoi. But please just call me Aoi." She says while bowing.

We all took turns introducing ourselves before Aoi dragged Inosuke away by his ear.

"So that's where he's been." (Y/N) says while a shocked expression is stuck on her face.

"How did he even get a girlfriend?!" Tanjiro questions.

"I-I don't know! He's usually a girl repellent." Zenitsu adds on.

"Wait...that makes you and Nezuko the only single ones in our group!" Zenitsu loudly exclaims.

That's when (Y/N) looks over at me. Our eyes meet and her astonishing (E/C) eyes observe my facial expression to know what to say next.

"Who said were single?" She smirks at me

My whole face heats up.

She confidently approaches me and tilts my chin up to make me look at her.

She leans in slightly but then she hesitates not knowing if I'm okay with this or not.

'I-I really want to though.' I thought before leaning in myself.

I glance at her soft lips before I close my eyes.

'This feels like heaven, and it's not a dream! This is really happening!' I thought as we pull apart for air.

"W-WHAT?!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu yelled in sync.

"SINCE WHEN?!" They ask.

"Since now" (Y/N) says sticking out her tongue and smirking at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro then looks at me.

"Did you want to do it?" He asks

"Is that even a question?! Of course! I've actually been waiting for this moment." I shyly say

'Omg it's deadly silent in here.' I thought before taking (Y/N)'s hand and running out of there.

I was leading her to her room, although she didn't say anything she just went with it.

We finally got to her room when I shut the door behind us.

"N-Nezuko are you okay? I'm sorry it's just-" (Y/N) tried to say but I cut her off my meeting my lips to hers.

"I like you" I whisper in her ear making her flustered.

"W-well I r-really l-like you t-too!" She stutters.

I can't help but laugh at the way she's acting.

"H-hey! Why are you laughing?!" She defensively says

"Well it's just...I'm so happy to see you like this, before when I was a demon you were always so stoic, you were practically a loner and didn't let anyone get close to you, not even Tanjiro at first. But now you've learned to let your true self show and it makes me so happy." I said

"Haha great little speech. You were so patient and every time I turned a cold shoulder to you, you kept trying. So thank you for not giving up on me." She said with tears now running down her face.

"Why don't we go to sleep now?" I offer

We both get in bed cuddling and hugging each other. My face is tucked in by her collarbone while my arms are around her torso while her arm is around my torso while her free hand is playing with my hair.

Both POV

'I'm just...so happy'

A/N: sorry for the inconsistent updates 😅 my job is very time consuming so I'm just trying to update whenever I can in my free time.