Awake

(Y/N) POV

Throughout the night I stayed awake slightly paranoid.

'Don't move don't move don't move' I thought as I watched Nezuko peacefully sleep with her head resting on my forearm.

'She actually rolls around a lot more than I thought.' As I watch her roll around to face me with her head now on my bicep.

I can't help but feel that I'm being watched though.

Nezuko curls into a ball no longer bearing any weight on me.

I stood up slowly and silently, after that I placed a chair in the corner of the room while I put my sword at my hip.

'If I'm not going to sleep then I'll stay on guard.' I thought while I scan the room.

Nothing catches my eye as I look around.

Time passes by pretty fast as I see the stars go away and the color in the sky lightens.

"Mmmmmmorning (Y/N)" Nezuko lazily says as the bright sunlight hits her eyes.

"Morning" I say back.

"Wait...we're you up all night again?" She lazily asked.

"Uhmmmm...yeah" I responded

"Jeez, you should've woken me up. I would've kept you company

"Haha it's fine! Besides i wasn't that lonely, time passed by quick!" I reassuringly said

"Okay whatever you say...just don't ask me for a piggy back ride today" she said smirking

"Awwwwwww Nezukoooooo" I dramatically say.

"Hmph, should've slept or woken me up." She says giving me a cold shoulder.

"Haha okay, I guess I'll just have to walk all by myself" I say dramatically approaching her and then slinging my arm over her shoulders.

We both lock eye contact before our lips passionately meet for a short amount of time.

"Heheh, let's go get breakfast" I propose

"Okay" she responds

We make our way to the kitchen due to the awesome smell of food.

"Hey guys." I say walking in to the dining area.

"Hey! The guy left early but made breakfast for us!" Zenitsu said with a mouth full of food.

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

We just finished the mission we were sent on, no one has any major injuries besides some cuts and bruises, but nothing too bad. Exept for Tanjiro.

"(Y/N)!! What did I say! NO LIFTING!" Nezuko scolds me.

I had a somewhat deep cut on my forearm and ever since Nezuko has kept a close eye on my actions.

"Jeez Nezuko I'm fine! It's not that bad and it looks like it's healing okay." I respond

"Healing? (Y/N)...IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A WHOLE DAY SINCE YOU GOT IT!" She yells at me in a loving way.

"Ehhhh, I mean it doesn't hurt...that much. Either way I feel bad if you had to help me with everything." I defensively say.

"Hmph! You're so stubborn! Just let me be a good girlfriend and let me help with your injuries!" She says with slight guilt since I got cut from blocking Nezuko so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Haha okay fine. I give up!" I jokingly say.

We started to walk towards the butterfly mansion again since Tanjiro isn't in the best shape, but he'll live.

Zenitsu already left with Tanjiro carrying him bridal style while sprinting as fast as he could.

"Haha I hope that weirdo didn't drop Tanjiro!" I laugh

"Hmmmm he just might've." Nezuko responds.

"Haha!" I laughed

We were also going to the butterfly mansion but we were just going to meet them there since we weren't going to run.

We're about halfway there in broad daylight just beaming down on us, I start to feel really tired and exhausted but I look over to Nezuko and she seems fine.

"Hey Nezuko are you tired at all?" I curiously ask her.

"Nope." She simply responds.

"Ahhhh okay." I say not wanting to slow her down.

'It's not like I got hit in the head, ribs, or stomach to make me feel this exhausted. I've been eating pretty well but I might be dehydrated, or is it the lack of sleep? But when I stay up like that I never feel this way.' I was lost in thought until I tripped over my other foot causing me to collapse.

"(Y/N)!!!" Nezuko shouts rushing to your side scanning you to see if anything is wrong.

"T-there's two Nezukos..." I stutter trying to keep consciousness.

"WHAT?! (Y/N) STAY AWAKE!" She yelled but her voice faded away.

I tried to stay awake but eventually my sight turned to darkness and my thoughts slipped away from me.