Puppets?

(Y/N) POV

We are cautiously walk through the woods, we all feel uneasy as if we're being targeted. Tanjiro has Nezuko in her box, Inosuke is looking around, and Zenitsu is shaking.

I hear something rustle from behind me.

'But everyone is in front of me' I thought

The sound starts to rush closer and closer to me. I quickly turn into a shadow and appear behind where the noise was coming from.

"What the hell?!" I yell to the demon slayer with strings attached to her like a puppet.

The strings made her move trying to kill me, I look around and the others are out of sight.

I try to tangle the webbing up to make her stop moving, but the demon controlling her broke her neck.

I stared blankly and sighed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you" I mumbled

I follow the webbing finding more dead that were in the demon slayer corps.

I got closer when suddenly I was ambushed by at least 13 people controlled by the strings.

'I have no other choice' I thought as I was fazing in and out of my shadow form decapitating all of them trying to give the quickest death I could.

I finally killed all of them, I quickly jump into the air as I see the demon controlling the strings.

"SHADOW BREATHING FIFTH FORM, BLESSING OF THE SHADOWS" I yell as I slice cleanly through her neck separating her head from her now lifeless body.

I put my sword back in the death as I watch her turn to ashes and disappear.

'I can only shift a few more times before I run out of energy' I thought as I swiftly run through the woods to look for Tanjiro and Nezuko.

I start to run faster scared I might lose them again.

I hear screaming and yelling so I know I'm getting close, I run faster then I freeze in my spot.

I see Nezuko mangled in the strings that are so tight it's cutting through her skin, even though demons can regenerate and only die by decapitation I still hate to see her in pain.

I turn my head to look towards Tanjiro, his sword is broken but somehow he's still fighting strongly.

My body starts go give off a black aura.

I turn into a shadow appearing behind the demon that caused all of this, he turns around quickly but I disappear and reappear in close range.

I do this repeatedly to distract the demon while Tanjiro finds a way to free Nezuko while I also try to look for an opening.

'Damn...how is he on par with my speed?!' I thought as I only appear in a spot for less than a second before morphing into another.

'I need to end this quickly...I'm running out of energy'

I start to surround him morphing spots so fast it looks like there's 9 of me surrounding him.

I then quickly slice his neck off, I watch him turn to ashes as his kimono falls to the ground.

I hear capping coming from behind me to see a mysterious figure with a geometrical kimono, butterfly clip, and the ends of her hair was purple.

My vision starts to get blurry as I black out from overworking myself.

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

I woke up due to Tanjiros screaming. Try to look to what he's yelling at and I see Nezuko out of her box in the shade standing in front of a guy that cut his arm to make her attack him.