Mugen Train

⚠️SLIGHT MOVIE SPOILERS, ABUSE, GORE, AND SUICIDE FROM FLASHBACK!⚠️

(Y/N) POV

Due to the uncomfortable nature of our booth we decided to walk around the train when we hear.

"TASTY! TASTY! TASTY! TASTY!"

We open the door to the next section of the train to see Rengoku repeatedly saying "TASTY!" While eating many trays of food.

We just stared in confusion until Rengoku and Tanjiro struck up a conversation while I zoned out deep into thought.

I eventually snapped out of it when I saw Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro fangirling Rengoku.

I peered around to look for Nezuko but she must've gone somewhere else, but honestly if I looked for her I'd have no idea where to begin.

I sigh and sit in a nearby booth I the same cart as the boys.

'They're literally floating around him.' I thought as I slouch down and rest my head on the window.

Before I knew it...I was asleep.

(Y/N)'s dream

"(Y/N)! GET YOUR ASS IVER HERE NOW!" My father called.

I hesitantly walked over to see what was happening when I realized I was in the old house, the one next to the Kamados'.

As I went downstairs I saw an emptied house along with my siblings and mother carrying bags of their belongings.

"WE'RE FUCKING LEAVING, THEY ARE MAKING YOU TOO WEAK!" He shouts.

I protest only to see pain in my mothers eyes, before I realize it he had swung at me knocking me out cold.

I wake up in a different house, the new one in the city.

I walk out to see my father stabbing my brother and sister to death along with my mother staining the floors a crimson red.

He locks eyes with me.

"Your weak too." He mumbled before the police barged into the house.

They disarmed him immobilizing him in the process, I manage to escape and ran deep into the woods where I eventually fell to my knees with an unstoppable river of tears fall down my face.

I slowly take out a knife I use for self defense, I flip the blade open as I stare at the slight glint the blade gives off.

I slowly grasp the knife with both hands before driving the knife into my heart causing a slow painful death.

End of dream

I violently sit up to see that everyone on the train has fallen into a deep slumber. I look at my wrist to see a rope tied to me connecting me to...a child?

Something tells me I shouldn't cut the rope so I look around to see Rengoku strangling a child in his sleep while Tanjiro is still sound asleep.

I sit back down to think about my next move before Nezuko crawls out of her box going to Tanjiros side.

'She must think I'm asleep like the others.' I thought as I heard her heavier Tanjiro.

A few minutes pass before she uses Tanjiros sword to skillfully cut the ropes. Eventually she gets to my rope but realizes I'm awake.

I look down to see the kid that was once connected to me to see her tossing and turning as if she's having the nightmare of her life.

Tanjiro wakes up and starts to inspect everyone in the trance.