Yikes

(Y/N) POV

It's been about a week since my nightmare, I eventually told Nezuko about it.

We were leaving the butterfly mansion to head to a train station to board a train where many people have gone missing.

As we were walking me and Nezuko were holding hands making small talk about food, at least we were talking until my crow abruptly interrupts us.

"Head east! East! Head east!" It cooed.

"Listen here you little shit." Nezuko angrily said since it interrupted me.

We finally got to the train station when Inosuke was flipping out and Tanjiro along with Zenitsu had to try and keep him under control.

This time Inosuke was with us so the squad felt complete.

As we got on the train I swear I saw a girl identical to Nezuko but she had purple eyes, they reminded me of Nezukos eyes before she got turned into a demon.

'What the fuck' I thought as I kept walking through the aisle.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear Tanjiro and Zenitsu arguing about who knows what.

"I saw the way you looked at each other before we left." Zenitsu harshly stated.

"Yeah well I see the way you fawn over my sister every chance you get." Tanjiro spit back.

"Yikes" I whispered to myself.

We eventually found a seat to sit in for a while, at least Me and Inosuke sat in the booth as a comfortable silence fills the air between us.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu are somewhere arguing while Nezuko is trying to settle the fight.

"WOOOOOO" Inosuke yells out of the window.

I excuse myself from the booth while Inosuke continues hanging halfway out of the window to check up on everyone else.

I hear arguing so I know I'm close, I round the corner to see them arguing but they haven't noticed me yet.

I watch as the stand in a triangle formation while Nezuko watches the two go back and forth with insults.

That is until Tanjiro says a sentence he can't take back.

"WELL THEN WHATS KEEPING YOU FROM HAVING NEZUKO?!" I heard Tanjiro say.

My eyes widen.

'Never in a million years would I have thought Tanjiro would yell with such anger towards another human.' I thought to myself as everyone freezes also in shock.

That was until I felt my stomach drop when I see Zenitsu pull Nezuko in for a kiss.

She didn't pull away. Yet she didn't kiss back.

I stumble back a few steps before disappearing out of their sight, I unsteadily walked back to my seat with my eyes wide open.

'Maybe I should pretend I didn't see it...' I thought as I hear the sliding door revealing Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Nezuko.

They appears as if they weren't in a bad mood but not a good one either.

Tanjiro made Nezuko sit next to him while Zenitsu sat by me.

I avoided eye contact by looking out the window pretending I can't see their reflection in the window.

'It looks like they calmed down a bit, that's good at least.' I thought as I quickly study their expressions.

Tanjiro looks the most put together out of the three but it looks like he and Zenitsu are no longer together due to Zenitsu holding in tears staring at the floor.

Nezuko sat there with a blank expression while she stared off into her own daydream.

Inosuke eventually sat down from hanging out of the window and asked what was wrong.

"Oh nothing, I think we're all just a bit tired." I quickly replied before anyone said anything stupid.

'We can't have all of us being thrown off of our game, after all we're still on a mission.' I thought as Inosuke nodded his head.

I continued to look back out the window but my eyes met Nezukos piercing gaze in the reflection. I didn't show any signs of me acknowledging her even though she stared for about five minutes straight.

She eventually gave up and went back to her daydream.

I know she's not liking the treatment I'm giving her right now but honestly I don't know what else to do.

I guess I'll just be passive and see how everything goes and then do something.

I don't want to do anything irrational but I also want to know what happened.

I let out a deep sigh followed by a concerned yet guilty look from Nezuko.

'I hope this mission at least goes well.'