~24~

Wow I haven't written since November. I did not mean for that much time to pass ಥ‿ಥ

~Tweek~

"Detention~ Detention~ We have Detention~" Clyde sang as we met up at his locker. "The fuck is wrong with you?" Craig asked, his face scrunched in seemingly disgust.

"I'm really tired~ I want this over with~ Let's just fucking go~" Clyde continued as he shut his locker.
"Don't you have to talk to Coach? You won't be at practice" I questioned looking as Clyde came to a halt.

"Lord Jesus Christ, just kill me before I have to talk to Coach. Please I beg of you-" Clyde went on, whining as he turned around.
"I'll see you guys in detention" He sulked.

"Stan has to talk to him as well, he's team captain" Token spoke up as we continued to detention.

The detention room is usually the library or Mr. Garrisons classroom. We weren't told which room we'd be in so we sort of just started walking the halls.
Many students already left for the bus, but there was a basketball game after school today so still so many students filled the halls.

"Hey! Tucker!"

Turning around we saw Cartman walking towards us. "Have you seen Kyle? I bought two tickets for the game, but haven't seen him almost day. Wondering if you losers knew he could be" He asked as he searched the bustling hallway for the green hat and red curly hair that stuck out of it.

"Haven't seen him, besides he has detention like us" Craig answered.

"Hahahaha! All three of you got detention! That sucks ohahaha! Man you can't even go see the basketball game huh Token?" Cartman laughed "That really sucks balls dude- Wait did you just say Kyle has detention?"

"Yeah, he got detention for skipping after lunch" Token explained.
"But.. I.. How?!" He yelled

"What do you mean how? Token just said he was caught skipping lunch! Me, Token, Tweek, Clyde, Kenny, Butters, Pete, Stan AND Kyle all got caught skipping lunch! Whats so hard to understand about that?!" Craig yelled back.

Cartman looked away distraught before yelling "Fucking Stan!" before running down the Hall to who knows where.
"Well that went better than expected" Token shrugged.

"He also didn't say Kyles name weird, he's always done that for as long as I've known them" I said looking back as we reached the library.

"I don't care, let's just see where the hell detention is-" Craig sighed throwing open the door.

"Boys nice to see you, take a seat please m'kay. And do try to be quiet and work on anything you need, like you work you've missed from skipping" Mr. Mackey said.

Kyle, Kenny, and Butters were already here doing whatever.
"Clyde went to tell Coach he's gonna be here, he'll be back" Token explained as we sat down.

"Stan as well" Kyle said, not looking away from his book.
"M'kay, well let's see... Kenny... Scotch... Tweek... Mhm... Oh, has anyone seen Pete Thelman? Anyone?" Mr. Mackey asked, earning confused looks and no's.

"Well, I'll give him until Stanley and Clyde return, then I'll go looking for him" Mr. Mackey said getting up and heading over to the books, looking over them.